PDA

View Full Version : I'm off to see the Grizzard

Team Jefe
07-01-2010, 06:41 PM
Sitting at Hobby waiting for my flight to ATL. Spending the 4th with Grizz and Babs. So if anyone is in the Lake Lanier area come on over.....with Randy involved, we'll be partying like Rockstars

onesubdrvr
07-01-2010, 07:20 PM
Travel safely my friend :)

I'm gonna miss out on this one, but maybe next year,....

OR, maybe another party at mi' casa close to Christmas again like my graduation (?)

Anyway, be well and have fun!!

Wayne

Jraysray
07-02-2010, 01:04 PM
Sitting at Hobby waiting for my flight to ATL. Spending the 4th with Grizz and Babs. So if anyone is in the Lake Lanier area come on over.....with Randy involved, we'll be partying like Rockstars

Awesome! He is to be sending me a prop prior to next Wednesday. When you coming back? Feel like lugging a heavy prop around? :wink:

Shake his hand for me and give him a kiss for Jeannette!

Team Jefe
07-08-2010, 08:49 AM
Had a great visit with the Ole Bear, and his lovely Missus. We did ALOT of relaxing, which is what I needed. A bit of Critter tinkering, which is what Randy needed. And some High Speed Aqua therapy....which we all needed. I ewven got the honor of a Corsican run with Mrs. Grizz.....I like that boat more and more everytime I'm in it. AS I told Randy and Barb, the Corsican is a very...intimate expereince, like we were part of the boat, rather that riding in it.

We also, had some good times with other lake friends and I got to cook for the Saturday night party. Not my best effort IMHO, but everyone said they liked it, so thats good enough for me.

The weather was awesome, and time flew by way too fast....as it always seems to do. For those wondering, Grizz is looking Great, getting his hair back and the ever present smile. Barbara is as beautiful as ever and I always feel at peace in their home.

Thank you my friends for including me in your lives.

sweet 16 1966
07-15-2010, 10:21 PM
Jeff, sorry we missed out. I would have enjoyed a get together with all but was 100 miles south with prior comitments. Thanks for helping with any wrench slinging that went on. Next time will be different. Randy is due back on the 19th. I may just need to stop in on Tues and try out a prop. My 4 blade Bravo took a hit on the 4th and has slippage. 3 blade Mirage tends to blow out under power.