PDA

View Full Version : 1986 crossbow z 33

z33donzi
06-30-2010, 09:16 PM
1986 z33 crossbow with twin 600 Paul Pfaff engines way to much to list trans /out drives have been rebuilt as of 09 new int.new cock pit cover comes with tri axle trailer all new brakes/tires /bearing/seals/new carpet on the bulks please call with any questions you may have the boat is located in pottsborrow tx. it was just purchased from me in ky but the new owner has had a slight set back his pool is losing water and will cost him dearly so he has decided to sell so please call me if you have any questions about the boat my # 270-899-0229 now the new owner is is Steve brooks his #214-683-7587 steve is a good friend of Conquistador_del_mar (http://www.donzi.net/forums/member.php?u=7132) "bill"

Tidbart
07-01-2010, 06:44 AM
Price and photos??

Sorry to hear of the new owner's misfortune. That really suck. Hope things work out for him.

B

z33donzi
07-01-2010, 08:12 AM
Price and photos??

Sorry to hear of the new owner's misfortune. That really suck. Hope things work out for him.

B
heres a link to you tube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNBbYu8Sv1w&feature=channel i have some 20 videos there let me know what you would like to see i have many pics the boat will sell in the 26.500 range i had 43k in the boat so hes letting it go cheat as i did please cal with any question thanks

z33donzi
07-01-2010, 08:20 AM
here are a couple of pics i had the boat at the itty bitty donzi comitty this year at Cumberland lake in ky (aoth) that was fun:nilly:

CaribouLou
07-01-2010, 12:17 PM
Damn it I wish I had the money...

Walt. H.
07-02-2010, 11:15 PM
He should just plug the damn pool hole to coin a phrase or let it drain and keep the boat, because who needs a stinkin pool when you have a big kool boat? :shades:

Conquistador_del_mar
07-03-2010, 01:42 AM
Yep, I finally talked to Steve a couple days ago and he told me that he really likes the boat. He had not had a boat in 5 years so his enthusiasm got the best of him. At that point he was trying to decide if he wanted to keep it or sell it, but I suppose his decision was made. Right now he has it at his house here at Lake Texoma. I did not have a 14'x40' stall available for him right now. Bill

z33donzi
12-12-2010, 12:00 PM
Yep, I finally talked to Steve a couple days ago and he told me that he really likes the boat. He had not had a boat in 5 years so his enthusiasm got the best of him. At that point he was trying to decide if he wanted to keep it or sell it, but I suppose his decision was made. Right now he has it at his house here at Lake Texoma. I did not have a 14'x40' stall available for him right now. Bill
hey bill just checking back what did steve do with the z33 did he keep it or sell it did it get painted sure miss that boat here it is snowing out side and i miss that boat huh funny some times i hope he got things worked out let me knows thanks tom