PDA

View Full Version : Baby Donzi kicks my 27zr butt................

fasttrucker
06-27-2010, 08:06 PM
Well,Just got my 27zr back from my shop.,All tuned-up and ready..1ST trip out this month to the local party cove.:party:Another story(I was told not to post the pic,s on the internet,sorry(think 5-hot ladys with no top,s on/pastys).....Time to go and the starter goes click.....Well we try to jump it and no go,hit the starter nothing,Pull the belts.nope....Tighten the cables:wrench:.zip.So I left her overnight and went on the wild party boat back to the docks.This morning I went picked-up my 1972 16 baby donzi from the fiberglass shop,Iam doing a little work on the twin hatches(repainting and new latches)Go to walmart buy oil then I go to the gas station to fill it up.Went home and got my son and we head to the cove.Early in the morning the bay was flat and we get there fast.I find my 27zr covered in dead nat,s(bugs)We tried jumping it but no go and we tow her home 3 hrs and 40 mins later we made it back.So the 16 baby donzi with its 200 hp old school johnson kicks this new high tech.496ho butt!

quick ZX
06-28-2010, 07:27 PM
Oh man that's sucks Bill!!! I guess you haven't found the problem. good luck with her hope it's minor.

fasttrucker
06-29-2010, 11:45 AM
Oh man that's sucks Bill!!! I guess you haven't found the problem. good luck with her hope it's minor.
Batterys and a wrong donzi set-up with the cables.Only the port side goes to the starter.:boggled::bonk::mad: