PDA

View Full Version : Oils .. A great starting point .

Morgan's Cloud
06-21-2010, 01:09 PM
With all due respect to Ken and the other oil gurus out there , I stumbled accross this recently and thought that it might be usefull for members interested in the subject but not knowing who on the site to specifically approach for advice.
Whoever this guy is , he writes in a very entertaining and user friendly style.
I kept thinking he was going to miss on pertinant questions and he didn't.
He even makes a special reference to marine olis , both two and four stroke.
An excellent starting point I thought .

http://www.carbibles.com/engineoil_bible.html

Have a look/read and then fine tune your questions before directing them at the experts !

DonziJon
06-21-2010, 06:48 PM
Ken Chachi didn't get to be a Millionaire by not knowing his stuff. He IS the Oil Man. :nilly: :nilly: Just Sayin :lookaroun: Don't want to make trouble........:)

BlownCrewCab
06-21-2010, 08:59 PM
Wow, Good Read, Thanks :)

CHACHI
06-22-2010, 10:23 AM
Ken Chachi didn't get to be a Millionaire by not knowing his stuff. He IS the Oil Man. :nilly: :nilly: Just Sayin :lookaroun: Don't want to make trouble........:)
A very good read, and as far as the zinc levels are concerned, we blend our auto products with 1600-1800 PPM. We also feel zinc is still a very important additive.

Jon, I have started working on my second million, I was told a long time ago that the second million is easier than the first, so..........

ken

BlownCrewCab
06-22-2010, 08:47 PM
A very good read, and as far as the zinc levels are concerned, we blend our auto products with 1600-1800 PPM. We also feel zinc is still a very important additive.

Jon, I have started working on my second million, I was told a long time ago that the second million is easier than the first, so..........

ken

Where can someone buy Your Oil? whats the brand name? yours sounds better than most.

Ed Donnelly
06-22-2010, 09:21 PM
http://www.spectro-oils.com/dealer/ ......Ed

BlownCrewCab
06-23-2010, 05:39 AM
Sweet, I used to run Golden Spectro in my dirt bikes 25+yrs ago.

BUIZILLA
06-23-2010, 06:08 AM
zinc IS your friend.. :crossfing: :wink: