PDA

View Full Version : Lovely

RPD
06-09-2010, 08:56 PM
Just got back from Hooters on Pcola beach .... not much of a Hooters fan, most of the girls are skanky (if you're married to one, I admit there are a few exceptions) and it's not really a "dive" it just plays one on the beach ... really wanted to go to a real dive but was worried about shallow water after dark ... anyway, the service was terrible so I left a $1.82 tip (usually I tip OK (about 25%) and sometimes good, been known to leave over 100% for good service from a cute waitress).... but I digress...

Coming back, it was rather choppy on the bay, running 2 ft plus or minus, and very confused and I was thinking: There's not another 16 ft boat made that could run 45 mph in that chop without beating you, or scaring you, to death.... THAT's why we have Donzis !!!

fasttrucker
06-10-2010, 11:01 AM
The food sucks but the girls are HOT!:wink:

CaribouLou
06-10-2010, 11:35 AM
They have food?

Cuda
06-10-2010, 01:11 PM
I worked on a few new Hooters. It's fun to be there when they are hiring.
My cousin did the tile at the very first Hooters on Hwy 60 in Clearwater. It started off with seven painters who just wanted a place to eat wings and drink beer. Hooters in Florida has rights to any franchise in any city in Florida. I also did some restaraunts owned by Hooters at Channelside in Tampa. One was Howl at the Moon.

VetteLT193
06-10-2010, 01:31 PM
I worked on a few new Hooters. It's fun to be there when they are hiring.
My cousin did the tile at the very first Hooters on Hwy 60 in Clearwater. It started off with seven painters who just wanted a place to eat wings and drink beer. Hooters in Florida has rights to any franchise in any city in Florida. I also did some restaraunts owned by Hooters at Channelside in Tampa. One was Howl at the Moon.

I think the original guys only have control over the hooters in tampa area. They also retain rights to the hottest spots in the country. New york city, chicago, las vegas.

One of my best friends used to do their accounting

RPD
06-11-2010, 06:42 AM
Another beautiful night on the bay .... still choppy but less confused .... 45-50 mph coming across ... not bad for a 34 yr old 16 ft boat with a 62 yr old driver... there's nothing like a Donzi! ..... anyway, went to Hemmingway's next door to Hooter's this time, waitress was as cute (but with more clothes on!) and had a personality, service was good, and they've redone their menu so I might start going there again .... The people next to me were from Dallas, I thanked them for coming despite all the bad press.

Please note: Although there is an oil spill out there, and some oil has reached the beach on the Gulf side, MOST recreational activities have not been curtailed, restuarants are still open, inshore waters are still good for running fast or fishing, surfing is still ok in most places (at least today) ... and bikini's & thongs are still being worn ....

glashole
06-11-2010, 08:50 AM
most of the girls are skanky

pics please

Ghost
06-11-2010, 08:28 PM
http://www.photography81.com/nascar/Nascar_Phoenix_International_Raceway_121907pict586 1.jpg

gcarter
06-11-2010, 08:56 PM
The food sucks but the girls are HOT!:wink:

Not in Ocala, three of them were pregnant, and I'd have to assume
the management was pretty hard up to hire any of them.

Cuda
06-12-2010, 05:58 AM
I think the original guys only have control over the hooters in tampa area. They also retain rights to the hottest spots in the country. New york city, chicago, las vegas.
One of my best friends used to do their accounting
There was only one guy that owned them. He was a blue jean millionaire. He'd fly up from Miami, and have his chauffer drive the limo to Tampa airport to pick him up. There was a small Hooters sign painted in the limo.
The original crew sold out many, many years ago.

Cuda
06-12-2010, 06:01 AM
Most of the Hooters waitresses think pretty highly of themselves. I have a buddy who married one. She's a nut job.