PDA

View Full Version : Sundays Ride!

MOP
05-31-2010, 08:53 AM
Bonnie and I got out early before the mob, ran down bay hoping to catch John in his 18 with the new mill. Timing for us did not work out as I had a party to got to so I ran back up bay heading home, The last 1/4 mile it was hammer down time. I waited for the last 1/4 mile as the bay was a bit smokey, anyway all trimmed out feeling good I turned my head and my hat & glasses did a quick disappearing act. I use a cord looped through the back of my hat to the glasses, I have done so for many years with no problem. Panic struck there went one of my favorite hats and over $500 of glasses, now I can't see well but start to back track my wake. I gave up and sat back down , all of a sudden Bonnie says are these your glasses. At first she though they were my sun glasses the lenses were so dark, nope they were tied to my hat. There must be a decent back draft behind the wind shield that sucked them back by our feet, well one more WOT and back on the trailer and off to the party! Suffering a decent hang over today!