PDA

View Full Version : Help! about a Z21

Ducati-88
05-26-2010, 06:58 PM
Hello,
I'm considering buying my first Donzi, It's a Z21. the problem is that the boat is out of state. Anyone from Michigan that would let me stop by a check it out? It's an 88 w/ 350 - alpha. roughly 800hrs. What should i be concernd with when i actually look at the boat? What would the market price be that is fair? any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance!

Planetwarmer
05-26-2010, 10:56 PM
Has the motor or drive been rebuilt any time during the 800 hours?

mrfixxall
05-26-2010, 11:44 PM
Hello,
I'm considering buying my first Donzi, It's a Z21. the problem is that the boat is out of state. Anyone from Michigan that would let me stop by a check it out? It's an 88 w/ 350 - alpha. roughly 800hrs. What should i be concernd with when i actually look at the boat? What would the market price be that is fair? any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance!

concerns,, the stringers, if its yellow and white DONT BUY IT unless he got the stringers fixed!! a friend had a yel & wht one that he sold to a guy in mi that had bad stringers,the guy that bought it knew about it and was willing to fix it himself.

fair to mint 3k to 8k

Donzigo
05-27-2010, 07:16 AM
Stringers & Transom

Ducati-88
05-27-2010, 01:13 PM
First, Thank you all for responding to my post so quickly. I have asked the seller if the motor and/or drive have been previously rebuilt but have not received a response yet. I agree that the Stringers & Transom are always the first thing you look at on any vessel but I'm talking about anything that is specifically known for being a problem area for this model. And finally No it's not yellow and white its not located in Michigan so no worries there!

Thank You for your help!!