PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Registry Shirts.... What's the deal?

Tborisch
05-25-2010, 06:56 AM
Hey Guys,

I ordered 3 of the shirts from the registry store quite a while ago, and haven't received them. I have emailed and pm'd Scot with no response. I also tried to call, but his voicemail is full and not accepting messages.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Tom

RedDog
05-25-2010, 08:20 AM
try reaching him at Victory - phone # to the left

CaribouLou
05-25-2010, 06:56 PM
Yeah I'd like to order another one.....if there are any left.

VetteLT193
05-25-2010, 08:16 PM
Yeah I'd like to order another one.....if there are any left.
Me too

Cuda
05-25-2010, 10:56 PM
I never got one I paid for in 2002.

CaribouLou
05-25-2010, 11:41 PM
I never got one I paid for in 2002.
That explains the bitterness ;)

Cuda
05-26-2010, 08:37 AM
That explains the bitterness ;)
I'm not bitter, I just looked at it as a contribution to the board.
Why must you always paint me as bitter?

LKSD
05-26-2010, 09:37 AM
It took awhile to get mine too..J

harbormaster
05-26-2010, 10:03 AM
I had some printed up but sold out of the XL sizes. Tom I have refunded your money. If never fails I print them up and try to second gues what number of what size I will need. and it never works out. I actually have a box of them in my living room. I will post what sizes I have left.

harbormaster
05-26-2010, 10:15 AM
Cuda, I have no record of you not receiving a shirt.

What size did you order? I can send your money back. I am not here to screw people (though there are a few people out there that think I am!:wink: )
I do the best that I can by myself.

This one of the reasons I am out of the shirt business. I did it because I thought folks would enjoy it. Unfortunately it was more of a pain in the butt than what it was worth. The reconciling orders, bagging and addressing envelopes, making a special trip to the post office,standing in line, and still not selling all of them. just not worth it.

Tom purchased his 3 shirts off of an old page that was not linked to by the site. Possibly indexed by a search engine. If anyone did not get get one they need to call me. I am pretty reachable. Is there anyone that does not know I work at Victory Marine from 8 - 6:30 CST?? 713-910-2000

JimG
05-26-2010, 09:52 PM
Hey Scot, I got my shirt but it doesn't fit... can I get a refund?

hardcrab
05-26-2010, 10:29 PM
Hey Scot, I got my shirt but it doesn't fit... can I get a refund?
Hey Jim - you must be chilly (?)

Cuda
05-27-2010, 06:58 AM
Cuda, I have no record of you not receiving a shirt.

What size did you order? I can send your money back. I am not here to screw people (though there are a few people out there that think I am!:wink: )
I do the best that I can by myself.

This one of the reasons I am out of the shirt business. I did it because I thought folks would enjoy it. Unfortunately it was more of a pain in the butt than what it was worth. The reconciling orders, bagging and addressing envelopes, making a special trip to the post office,standing in line, and still not selling all of them. just not worth it.

Tom purchased his 3 shirts off of an old page that was not linked to by the site. Possibly indexed by a search engine. If anyone did not get get one they need to call me. I am pretty reachable. Is there anyone that does not know I work at Victory Marine from 8 - 6:30 CST?? 713-910-2000

Don't worry about it Scott. I just wanted to contribute to the board.

Team Jefe
05-27-2010, 04:31 PM
I recongnize that....um, shirt:pimp:

They...I'm IT (the shirt) belongs to one of my favorite people in the whole world.

Jraysray
05-27-2010, 08:09 PM
I recongnize that....um, shirt:pimp:

They...I'm IT (the shirt) belongs to one of my favorite people in the whole world.

Local talent Jefe??????

Team Jefe
05-28-2010, 08:12 AM
Oh Yeah....Very Local. Come to think of it, most all the Locals I know are pretty talented:kingme: