PDA

View Full Version : Perko light replacement number for 1966 Donzi 16?

BobinCovington
05-24-2010, 06:25 PM
I am looking for the aftemarket (or Perko) replacement lens and or/ sockets for my bow and stern nav lights for the 1966 16' ski/sporter. I have found the stern light, but was waiting to order the replacement socket and lens until I find the bow nav light. The bow is the small bi-color dome, but I have not seen any parts anywhere. Does anyone have any information on parts for these lights?

Whiile I am thinking about it...I will also be looking for a new ignition switch key and the pull switch on the dash panel for the lights.

I apologize for having separate threads for these topics, instead of keeping it all under my original post, but sometimes you get more visibility from a separate titled thread.:)

gcarter
05-24-2010, 07:26 PM
Take a look here;

http://www.jamestowndistributors.com/userportal/search.do?freeText=perko+marine&page=GRID&engine=adwords!6456&keyword=perko_marine

BobinCovington
05-24-2010, 07:36 PM
Thanks George,
It looks similar, but mine has a small vertical chrome strip of metal that divides the two lens colors... maybe the lens is interchangeable and I can rechrome the metal housing

penbroke
05-24-2010, 08:54 PM
My '66 18 likely has the same light. All of the lights and lenses I have found that look just like it are actually a bit bigger and not interchangable. :frown:

Frank

BobinCovington
05-24-2010, 09:23 PM
My lens is ok for now, and I will polish up the metal housing and or re-chrome. Then I will check on the bulb and socket assembly to see if I can rework it and rewire.