PDA

View Full Version : AOTH X: What did we learn this Year

Team Jefe
05-24-2010, 04:32 PM
The true definition of Custom

Campaigning works....really well

The "Fish Hawk" was a big hit....I guess

The Z boats were represented in Numbers and Style this year....Blinged to the max..and the boats were cool too.

The Brotherhood of the Hawk is alive and well.....and apparently, I'm the President

Nail polish looks cute on 200lb (that's like 90 kilos...I think) Canadians

As Jefe, I can get away with Murder...and we have no idea why

Mick "HOTSHOT" Is a great sport...thanks for not just killing me

We can all learn from the Kids...Sippy Cups are good on the boat to prevent spills.....especially when they are filled with RUM

The Trusedale women, can make some sweet crazy goodness.

Roads in Arkansas are WORSE than Louisiana.....I didn't think that was possible

90 gallon Aux tank in the truck is nullified by a small female blatter....but she was still LOTS of fun.

The Jamestown Staff went WAY above and beyond the year..AWESOME SERVICE!!!!!!

Then there are some things I already knew and had confirmed again

I LOVE DONZI GIRLS...and RED BIKINIS, and White, and Pink, and Blue and Black and Green and Purple Polka-Dots and.....well you get the picture:o

Todd, Byron, Jerry are great people..and Have even grreater ladies backing them up..thank you all for putting on such a great event.

Tom West, my brother and fellow captain of teh RBC...is....well....Tom West, either you get it...or you need to show up next year to find out... I love you man!

Seriously, I'm not going to lie to ya' I've not laughed so much I my whole life, Shea, Shawn, Robert....Thank You

Derik and Danielle are wonderful hosts....even without a bonfire

The Freakin' Cigs are absolutely sick....I was docked by Lil Max...words can not do it justice.

The Donzi Mechanic Brain trust of Horne, Truser and their minions are ALWAYS there, with whatever it takes to keep the boats going....The Irony of that this year for Mark kills me.....But the Crit is a beauty Amigo.

Donzi and Gig guys are the most incredible people.

Speaking of Incredible...how about Randy...tough as an old Grizzly. It was my honor to have him and the Lady Grizz aboard.

My brain is still fried from too many miles and not enough sleep, I'm sure other things will come to mind. The main point is Team Jefe had a blast. Brenda has already committed tom be back next year as has Matt with teh Formula...he was pretty quiet, but that is his way... I guess most people seemed subdued next to me at these things.

FISHIN SUCKS
05-24-2010, 09:26 PM
I totally agree with EVERYTHING mentioned above.....well, maybe not the tom west thing:eek:......thanx brutha! You're just tooo kind to this dumb animal and i luv ya bro:).

To add a couple more:

Newbies are a great thing! Met some great new people this year from all over the ding dong dang place and IMO that's what keeps this thing exciting.

A Bravo I outdrive can be removed and put back on in less than 12 minutes! Many thanx to Mike and Matt Truesdale, you two are awesome!

I learned this point long ago, but like mentioning it, the Cig people are class-act people!

Rumshake snores (or Rumshakerette, can't tell which one).

Gero has a psycho woman from somewhere stalking him.

Dre (Z-man) is not telling me something on how he is just edging me out on top end (why it gotta b like dat?).

I've never sold tupe's before.

The owner of a black bajaha is an idiot.

I know who painted the red toe-nail polish on Shinaynay Shea. And, Shea is a solid piece to lift and drag to his room (when he is passed out).

Many thanx to all for a great time, Barbi and I are worn out, but wouldnt trade it for anything,

tom

Trueser
05-24-2010, 11:22 PM
Dre (Z-man) is not telling me something on how he is just edging me out on top end (why it gotta b like dat?).

we talked about this at the raft up. Man your getting old..

FISHIN SUCKS
05-25-2010, 05:55 AM
we talked about this at the raft up. Man your getting old..
Listen Sheik Ali Baba Truesdale, it's gotta be more than a trailer button. He's even burning more fuel than I am and he won't tell me what he's runnin' for speed. He's also got twice the amount of hours on his motors than I do. Okay, maybe I'm getting old, but you're a Sheik:kingme:

thehow33
05-26-2010, 09:18 AM
Listen Sheik Ali Baba Truesdale, it's gotta be more than a trailer button. He's even burning more fuel than I am and he won't tell me what he's runnin' for speed. He's also got twice the amount of hours on his motors than I do. Okay, maybe I'm getting old, but you're a Sheik:kingme:

maybe its the extra weight of all those lights that flash to the beat of the music :wink: I know Truesers secret!!!

z33donzi
05-26-2010, 09:32 AM
i learned that a very small piece of rubber can cause a brand new quick fuel 830 carb to f--k up right when we entered harmond creek bad timing well got that outta the way the old girl sounds great once again nice get together nice folks and i love that lake next year ill do it the right way sign up early etc, etc, toms w is the wild man funny how a little piece of rubber can really shut yah down

BigGrizzly
05-26-2010, 10:07 AM
I want to say Thank all of you for a great time. It just does not get any better then this.

ACE51
05-26-2010, 10:44 AM
Certainly fun, and I don't even think any of the guidelines were broken :confused: :eek: :angel:

FISHIN SUCKS
05-26-2010, 04:29 PM
maybe its the extra weight of all those lights that flash to the beat of the music :wink: I know Truesers secret!!!
I think youre onto something, it's that 3rd 12" sub, dang it all!!!

Donzi Vol
05-26-2010, 05:29 PM
I learned that Jamestown is in the central time zone. Apparently no need to push 90 the whole way from Knox on Saturday morning...

sweet 16 1966
05-26-2010, 06:22 PM
Many thanks to the ones who put it all together. We know how much hard work goes into making it happen. What a great time and great people. This was time Sheila's 1st. She had a blast and asked when we were going again!
Donzi folks are PRICELESS!

farmer tx
05-26-2010, 07:36 PM
Russ, thanks again for going above and beyond for my parts at Suwanee. :angel:

sweet 16 1966
05-27-2010, 03:15 PM
I was glad I was able to do so. Its never have a problem offering up some help where I can . Hope you are back up and running soon!