PDA

View Full Version : My new 2007 27ZR

fasttrucker
05-22-2010, 08:55 PM
2007 27ZR 496HO 425Hp with low hours or a broken hour meter.Running a engine scan next week to find out.Still working out some bugs.Changed the fuel filter today and running the old fuel out.GPS speedo is broken.Windshield has a crack but not completely broken.Donzi did not put in trim tab indicators.Full hdy. steering with duel rams but does not have the tilt steering wheel.Some small cracks on the hatch area.Picures from 1st day out,last sunday.Ill post some cabin pictures and cockpit pictures soon.

Carl C
05-22-2010, 09:00 PM
Nice. I've always liked the 27ZR.

fasttrucker
05-22-2010, 09:09 PM
Nice. I've always liked the 27ZR.
Do you want to trade motors?:wink:

rtgogo
05-22-2010, 09:28 PM
Congrats... nice upgrade...

cutwater
05-22-2010, 09:41 PM
Very nice! Where did this one come from?

mrfixxall
05-23-2010, 12:28 AM
Cool bill !! congrats, im glad you got it all worked out...So how long will this one be around for lol..

fasttrucker
05-23-2010, 05:34 AM
I bought it from Smith mountain Lake.It was listed here in the Donzi For Sale section.I saw that it was for sale a couple of years ago in FLA at Lightning Bay Marina.I remember calling about it and that it had sold.I looked twice at a ZR in Sarasota,by the airport.We could not make a deal, as at the time, I had a 22Zx and the guy did not want to give me enough money for it.I looked at a new one but they were too-much money for me!This ZR,he had tried to sell it on E-Bay and it didnt sell.So we made a deal.We traded boats,he took my Lavy-Craft Tunnel and cash.I was not really going to buy the ZR this year but,I could not pass this up:)
Planing to keep this ZR,I have some BIG plans for her:eek:
I hope fuel prices remain low as Its going to take some gas to push this thing around.Last thing I need is Five Dollar Gas!

Carl C
05-23-2010, 06:48 AM
Do you want to trade motors?:wink:

Nope. I'm married to my boat for a while which I'm OK with since I like it a lot but now that I boat more on the Great Lakes a 27ZR with the cabin and extra size would probably suit my needs better. Of course I'd have to upgrade the engine & drive. That boat should get you on big water without the expense of a larger boat with twins.

LKSD
05-23-2010, 06:50 AM
Congrats on the boat Bill.. It is sharp looking.. :) J

fasttrucker
05-23-2010, 07:51 AM
Nope. I'm married to my boat for a while which I'm OK with since I like it a lot but now that I boat more on the Great Lakes a 27ZR with the cabin and extra size would probably suit my needs better. Of course I'd have to upgrade the engine & drive. That boat should get you on big water without the expense of a larger boat with twins.
The ZR came with an X drive.I should be ok.Iam thinking about a procharger with the low 3.5#,s of PSI they say 580hp.(The 5# PSI is at 625hp)That should work better then a 525hp. Raylar kit and a lot cheaper.But if you change your mind......even swap?

fasttrucker
05-23-2010, 07:55 AM
Congrats on the boat Bill.. It is sharp looking.. :) J
Thanks jamie.Ill call you about the windshield.Looking to fix it after this boating season is over.Donzi Quote was almost $1200.00:shocking:

BUIZILLA
05-23-2010, 08:22 AM
can't beat a black / white Donzi :wink:

ya know, I never noticed a rear shot of the bottom strakes until now.... interesting...

gcarter
05-23-2010, 09:13 AM
can't beat a black / white Donzi :wink:

ya know, I never noticed a rear shot of the bottom strakes until now.... interesting...

You're right Jim.
That, and the decreased deadrise between them.

Last Real Texan
05-23-2010, 09:55 AM
Nice ride, Congrats, just in time for summer....

Enjoy it stock for a while and then let the madness begin:shocking:

Tex

McGary911
05-23-2010, 10:10 AM
Beautiful boat! Love the black, very classy. Best of luck with it....

Carl C
05-23-2010, 10:17 AM
The ZR came with an X drive.I should be ok.Iam thinking about a procharger with the low 3.5#,s of PSI they say 580hp.(The 5# PSI is at 625hp)That should work better then a 525hp. Raylar kit and a lot cheaper.But if you change your mind......even swap?

Procharger is an affordable way to make big power but maybe not real durable. If you have a Bravo X and not XR, well, my Bravo X lasted 7 hours after the repower....:nilly:. Would like to see cabin pics.

gcarter
05-23-2010, 10:37 AM
Sorry Bill, I was busy being nosy earlier.....
VERY nice boat.
Enjoy it this summer.

Greg Guimond
05-23-2010, 10:37 AM
You're right Jim.
That, and the decreased deadrise between them.

Boat looks great, send over a better shot of those strakes if you could. What is the deadrise?

gcarter
05-23-2010, 10:50 AM
Boat looks great, send over a better shot of those strakes if you could. What is the deadrise?

I would guess it's 20*-24* outboard of the inner strakes and 10*-15* inside.
NOT a classic hull.

Pismo
05-23-2010, 01:19 PM
I would guess it's 20*-24* outboard of the inner strakes and 10*-15* inside.
NOT a classic hull.

That's a shallow angle, must affect the ride some. Fast tho..

Cuda
05-23-2010, 01:35 PM
The guy from Lightning Bay used to race a Donzi. He will never win the Miss Congeniality award.

I'v been to that dealer by the airport in Sarasota too. He was too proud of his boats for my taste.

fasttrucker
05-23-2010, 02:12 PM
L.O.A. 27'2"
Beam 8'4"
Draft Down 32"
up 22"
Deadrise variable
Fuel Cap 90 gal
weight 5,500
Max HP 525
Headroom 48
I changed the oil this morning,then went on a run.Hours before run 68.0

fasttrucker
05-23-2010, 02:16 PM
Pictures from today

fasttrucker
05-23-2010, 02:22 PM
pictures from today

The Hedgehog
05-23-2010, 06:20 PM
Neat boat Bill. I am glad that you got one.

fasttrucker
05-23-2010, 07:19 PM
Neat boat Bill. I am glad that you got one.
Thanks,Do you want to swap engines?Imagine 850hp in the ZR.:)

The Hedgehog
05-23-2010, 08:14 PM
Thanks,Do you want to swap engines?Imagine 850hp in the ZR.:)

I think that 850 in a ZR is a beautiful idea.

I need all the power I can get in the ZX though

VetteLT193
05-24-2010, 09:25 AM
That's a shallow angle, must affect the ride some. Fast tho..

I'm not sure if it would really do much to the ride. After running my ZX for a while now it seems the rear portion of the forward 'step' takes the brunt of the waves.

I'd love to see a lifted shot of the 27 ZR to compare to the 28 ZX hull. They are almost identical in size but the bottoms seem entirely different.

gcarter
05-24-2010, 09:31 AM
I'm not sure if it would really do much to the ride. After running my ZX for a while now it seems the rear portion of the forward 'step' takes the brunt of the waves.

I'd love to see a lifted shot of the 27 ZR to compare to the 28 ZX hull. They are almost identical in size but the bottoms seem entirely different.

I don't know, but I would guess there's a lot of 38ZR influence in it.
Maybe that's what we should be comparing pictures of........

VetteLT193
05-24-2010, 09:41 AM
I don't know, but I would guess there's a lot of 38ZR influence in it.
Maybe that's what we should be comparing pictures of........

I don't think the 27 is much of anything like the 38. The 38 has a V pad and notched transom... I'll give you the step placement some though. both the 27 and 38 have a pretty long rear step.

The 28 ZX is similar except the placement of the steps is different and the 27 seems to go flatter in the stern instead of having the flat mini sized pads on the rear two steps.

fasttrucker
05-25-2010, 10:08 AM
I can say that when i went out alone last sunday.I hit some swells and it handled them like my old 28zx.Just like an offshore boat should.My zx could run at 75 mph gps and Ive run it full speed in larger swells.Once I power this baby up,Ill have to see how she handles and rides.

VetteLT193
05-25-2010, 10:59 AM
I can say that when i went out alone last sunday.I hit some swells and it handled them like my old 28zx.Just like an offshore boat should.My zx could run at 75 mph gps and Ive run it full speed in larger swells.Once I power this baby up,Ill have to see how she handles and rides.

That's what I imagine it would feel like. The more I run my boat the more it seems that the middle part of the hull is most important for ride and it seems Donzi applied that theory to the 27 bottom.

If they only made a 27ZR Open :cool:

Planetwarmer
05-25-2010, 02:53 PM
That's what I imagine it would feel like. The more I run my boat the more it seems that the middle part of the hull is most important for ride and it seems Donzi applied that theory to the 27 bottom.

If they only made a 27ZR Open :cool:
Or a 27 ZRC!!!!!:shocking::shocking::shocking::nilly::)

VetteLT193
05-25-2010, 03:21 PM
Or a 27 ZRC!!!!!:shocking::shocking::shocking::nilly::)

I thought about that too. cabin has to be pretty much worthless anyway. strip it all out and make a rocket ship!!

Planetwarmer
05-25-2010, 06:50 PM
If you had the $$$$$, I'm sure Donzi would build you one.

Carl C
05-25-2010, 07:03 PM
I would use that cabin all the time! It seems pretty minimal but at least there is a place for overnighting and a head.

rtgogo
05-25-2010, 08:04 PM

I realize there is little comparison, but all I know is the 22zx. Knowing you use to call on her, what's your take. Just looking for quality comparison from a former owner of the same... Anything? Thanks!

VetteLT193
05-25-2010, 08:12 PM
I would use that cabin all the time! It seems pretty minimal but at least there is a place for overnighting and a head.

Different ideals for different locations. Down here overnighting for even a night really requires a/c. You might make it temp wise but then the skeeters will eat you alive

gcarter
05-25-2010, 08:46 PM
Different ideals for different locations. Down here overnighting for even a night really requires a/c. You might make it temp wise but then the skeeters will eat you alive

What Bob said........
Of course there's always winter boating.
That might work.

Planetwarmer
05-25-2010, 09:32 PM
What Bob said........
Of course there's always winter boating.
That might work.
And then, you have to worry about a surprise freeze.

fasttrucker
05-26-2010, 10:36 AM
I realize there is little comparison, but all I know is the 22zx. Knowing you use to call on her, what's your take. Just looking for quality comparison from a former owner of the same... Anything? Thanks!
The 22zx is more of a small boat that bounces on top of the waves and a 27zr is heavy enough that the ride is more of offshore type ride.Kind of sinks in the water and doesnt bounce.I hope that helps.

fasttrucker
05-26-2010, 10:39 AM
Cabin is great for the wife and kids.On the first day out we came back at dusk.Well, It was getting cold and they went inside.Wife also needs a potty on long trips.I can store all my stuff inside too.I dont hang out inside the cabin.Thats not for me:wink:

ACE51
05-26-2010, 10:58 AM
gosh that dash/gauges is so b e a utiful. There was a really nice looking 27 on eBay last week (same year, 07, mostly white with some blue graphics) but his reserve wasn't met at $45k (buy it now $52k).

Are you boating on SML?

LKSD
05-26-2010, 11:11 AM
The 22zx is more of a small boat that bounces on top of the waves and a 27zr is heavy enough that the ride is more of offshore type ride.Kind of sinks in the water and doesnt bounce.I hope that helps.

You are right about them riding better & being heavier. However I wouldn't say that they sink in as much as they straddle the wave more so because of the length so there is less bounce.. :) J

undertaker
05-26-2010, 12:01 PM
:shades:
gosh that dash/gauges is so b e a utiful. There was a really nice looking 27 on eBay last week (same year, 07, mostly white with some blue graphics) but his reserve wasn't met at $45k (buy it now $52k).

Are you boating on SML?

ACE do u boat on SML??

I am going to be there on vacation July 10th thur the 17th.....am renting a house on the lake down near the damn end.....

Undertaker

ACE51
05-26-2010, 12:16 PM
:shades:

ACE do u boat on SML??

I am going to be there on vacation July 10th thur the 17th.....am renting a house on the lake down near the damn end.....

Undertaker

I have not boated there before, however I was wanting to plan something for this summer as I hear it is a really nice/big lake. I've flown over it several times. Any advice/experience where to stay? I'd probably look for a hotel for a night or two. Should be nice and hot in July for you.

undertaker
05-26-2010, 03:13 PM
Its a very very nice lake, its was our first time there last year and we loved it so much we are going back this year...Last year we stayed at Mariners Landing they have one, two, three bedroom condos for rent, they have great docks to dock your boat plus a restaurant on site, pool, ramp etc. website is www.marinerslanding.com.

We decided to try a house on the lake instead of a condo this year just to try something new.....if you get down that way in July let me know maybe we can hook up and do some running together...:shades::shades:

Undertaker:kingme:

PS Sorry Fastrucker for the hijack but since I know you pretty well I thought you wouldnt mind....:wink::wink:

fasttrucker
05-27-2010, 10:38 AM
Its a very very nice lake, its was our first time there last year and we loved it so much we are going back this year...Last year we stayed at Mariners Landing they have one, two, three bedroom condos for rent, they have great docks to dock your boat plus a restaurant on site, pool, ramp etc. website is www.marinerslanding.com.
We decided to try a house on the lake instead of a condo this year just to try something new.....if you get down that way in July let me know maybe we can hook up and do some running together...:shades::shades:
Undertaker:kingme:
PS Sorry Fastrucker for the hijack but since I know you pretty well I thought you wouldnt mind....:wink::wink:
I wish that we would have gone all the way to the lake and stayed for that weekend.I met the guy half way and swapped trailers at a truck stop.I took a look at that Mariners landing....sweet!

Carl C
05-27-2010, 11:36 AM

Easily solved with a fan or A/C unit that sits on the hatch and a custom made screen for the cabin door! It's fun sleeping on the boat at the docks with the other boaters!

quick ZX
05-29-2010, 07:02 AM
WOW Bill you did it!!! I guess now I'm set for when you're ready to sell it. lol

I didn't even get to check out that lavey craft, definitely gonna check this one out maybe even a test drive.

Congrats man:popcorn:

The Hedgehog
05-29-2010, 09:31 AM
I am glad you got that boat. You run around with lots of stuff from place to place like I do. You also run it hard and like big power. I have been waiting to have a real world take on this boat. It sounds like a good boat.

I bet it would be one hell of a runner with a 750hp NA motor.

fasttrucker
05-29-2010, 09:51 AM
WOW Bill you did it!!! I guess now I'm set for when you're ready to sell it. lol

I didn't even get to check out that lavey craft, definitely gonna check this one out maybe even a test drive.

Congrats man:popcorn:
Yes,I Did it.I hope its the last boat that Ill ever buy.Too much drama!Hope to see you on the bay soon.:boat:

fasttrucker
05-29-2010, 10:03 AM
I am glad you got that boat. You run around with lots of stuff from place to place like I do. You also run it hard and like big power. I have been waiting to have a real world take on this boat. It sounds like a good boat.
I bet it would be one hell of a runner with a 750hp NA motor.
Iam looking at 600HP.Thats my goal.Maybe having a 502/600+hp constructed for me over the winter.Sort-a-like the one I had in my 28zx,now rumshakers boat.That would be the best cost vrs power option.Sell my 496ho and repower.

Pismo
05-30-2010, 06:17 AM
I always thought the best setup for the 27ZR would be to get the stock Merc 496HO/502HO, sell it as a zero hour take out for very good money. Buy a Chief 600 or equivalent and install. It would cost but not as much as the $30k 525EFI upgrade cost. The problem would be the drive, you would have to splurge for the XR option at the start.

The Hedgehog
05-30-2010, 11:51 AM
Iam looking at 600HP.Thats my goal.Maybe having a 502/600+hp constructed for me over the winter.Sort-a-like the one I had in my 28zx,now rumshakers boat.That would be the best cost vrs power option.Sell my 496ho and repower.

Mine started as a 502 block. If you are doing the crank, you may as well do the 540 and grab some free hp. My 850 in an unblown trim with a proper intake will make an easy 650hp.

mrfixxall
05-30-2010, 12:52 PM
i would like to see one with a zz572:yes:

The Hedgehog
05-30-2010, 04:35 PM
i would like to see one with a zz572:yes:

It would be a good package. He would have to change the exhaust holes a little to compensate for the tall deck.

Remind me to tell you about what a friend of mine found when he tore into his crate ZZ572. It drove home why merc reassembles stuff when they paint it blue.

fasttrucker
07-31-2010, 08:22 PM
I went out again today and had it up to 68.8 on the gps with a half tank.The best I have seen is 68.9gps.This donzi runs so unlike my 1998 28zx.The 28zx(with 600hp) would run 75gps with no tabs and stick in the water like an offshore boat in big swells and the 27zr bounces around in flat water from the wakes from other boats.I have to run the tabs down a bit to keep this light/race boat designed bottom stable.It does get some great fuel mpg.

HOWARD O
08-02-2010, 10:34 AM
Man, I just love your new boat! Black suits it oh so well. I know my wife and kids would appreciate the cabin too. That's all I hear about since I sold my Albemarle years ago!

Congrats and enjoy! It's a purdy! :yes:

tomahdonzi
08-03-2010, 11:29 AM
You have good taste! I myself just purchased a 2008 27 ZR with 37 hours. Only had it out a few times so far, but love it. Looks pretty similar to yours, but blue and white. I'm seeing about the same performance you are as far as speed. Right now I've been running it with full tank of gas, and 2-4 people in boat, and 68 is about tops. Need to spend a bit more time playing with the trim and tabs. Should see just over 70 I would think with less fuel. Need to do some research on the prop. Have a 28 pitch Bravo I now. Maybe that's the best for this boat, but would like to get some input from others on that. Life long dream to have a Donzi. My dad had a 1970 Donzi 18 2+3 that I remember as a kid. Would love to pick up one of those too.

fasttrucker
08-03-2010, 11:34 AM
You have good taste! I myself just purchased a 2008 27 ZR with 37 hours. Only had it out a few times so far, but love it. Looks pretty similar to yours, but blue and white. I'm seeing about the same performance you are as far as speed. Right now I've been running it with full tank of gas, and 2-4 people in boat, and 68 is about tops. Need to spend a bit more time playing with the trim and tabs. Should see just over 70 I would think with less fuel. Need to do some research on the prop. Have a 28 pitch Bravo I now. Maybe that's the best for this boat, but would like to get some input from others on that. Life long dream to have a Donzi. My dad had a 1970 Donzi 18 2+3 that I remember as a kid. Would love to pick up one of those too.
Nice!Iam running a 26 pitch bravo-1 and Iam under the rev limiter at 4900 ish rpm.What is the rpm of your donzi?A 28 pitch sounds too-much. I assume you have the 496ho 425hp too?The limiter is set at 5100 rpm.

tomahdonzi
08-03-2010, 12:07 PM
Like I said, I'm still playing with the trim and such. But, trimmed where I think it should be (1/4 up) and tabs all the way up, I'm getting close to 4900 rpm. It does get a little squirrely at top spead with tabs out of water (chime walking). Maybe I'm trimmed up a bit too much. Slow getting out of the hole, for sure with the prop I have. Will have to do some more runs to get a better feel. When testing it in Florida (where I bought it) we got about 70mph with 3 in boat and 1/4 tank fuel. So I don't think the prop is that far off, other than the slow plane time. I have the 496HO 425.

fasttrucker
08-04-2010, 10:24 AM
Like I said, I'm still playing with the trim and such. But, trimmed where I think it should be (1/4 up) and tabs all the way up, I'm getting close to 4900 rpm. It does get a little squirrely at top spead with tabs out of water (chime walking). Maybe I'm trimmed up a bit too much. Slow getting out of the hole, for sure with the prop I have. Will have to do some more runs to get a better feel. When testing it in Florida (where I bought it) we got about 70mph with 3 in boat and 1/4 tank fuel. So I don't think the prop is that far off, other than the slow plane time. I have the 496HO 425.
That sounds right.Iam wondering about your drive ratio is it 1.5 ?If you have a different ratio then you can use that larger 28 pitch prop with the same results as my 26 pitch prop.

tomahdonzi
08-04-2010, 10:40 AM
I spoke with Donzi rep yesterday. Confirmed that I should have the 1.65 drive ratio. But I'm going to check on the drive itself to verify. He also said that the 28 pitch Bravo I is what they put on the boat at the factory, as that's the prop they feel works best with the boat. Talked to him about the tabs, and learned that I shouldn't put them down on takeoff, as it just slows the planing process. Also need to make sure they are not all the way up at WOT, but parallel to the bottom of boat. That should eliminate chine walk. Hopefully I'll get a chance to run the boat this weekend, and get some better WOT stats.

fasttrucker
08-04-2010, 10:51 AM
I spoke with Donzi rep yesterday. Confirmed that I should have the 1.65 drive ratio. But I'm going to check on the drive itself to verify. He also said that the 28 pitch Bravo I is what they put on the boat at the factory, as that's the prop they feel works best with the boat. Talked to him about the tabs, and learned that I shouldn't put them down on takeoff, as it just slows the planing process. Also need to make sure they are not all the way up at WOT, but parallel to the bottom of boat. That should eliminate chine walk. Hopefully I'll get a chance to run the boat this weekend, and get some better WOT stats.
I called mercury and my 27zr came with a 1.65 drive but was switched to a 1.5.They said the 1.65 is a high altitude unit.That explains why you have the 28 pitch prop.I put my tabs down to get on a plane,not sure why you would not?......At speed I run the trim tabs down a little also to stop the chine walk in a chop.I dont have them down in flat water but do adjust trim to a little less then half way on the gauges.

royalbcat
08-09-2010, 04:22 PM
Congrats on the new boat! Sorry for the slow response on the PM.

I saw 71 with the stock prop after we worked it a little. It's been 3 years & I'm old but if I remember right, we cupped it a tad & took a little off the cone. I have been running a labbed 28 Maximus for the last three years as we mainly use the boat to cruise & I wanted best cruise/fuel economy. I lost a couple up top to 68-69 now but the cruise is awesome; 50 @ 3650-3700.

Boat has been great just watch that flakey cabin door. Had to put mine back in again today after somebody jacked it up. I like the space savings of the roll up over the later conventional set-up but it ain't very robust. Gets jacked in the track VERY easily.
J

PS: We have over-nighted a few times on her. I made some screens for the hatches & door. Put velcro around the frames & it works great! Cabin door pulls down over the top edge of the screen & seals up fine.

fasttrucker
08-10-2010, 10:01 AM
I havent had any issues with the door.Ill watch out for that.Can you post some pictures of your screens?......I had a new top speed run last sunday morning 69.7 on the gps.I bet if I get the prop labed that I would get 70.2 like donzi said was their top speed.

royalbcat
08-10-2010, 10:08 AM
Yeah, probably. I saw my best before the boat got fat. It was brand new with no gear, light fuel load & just me. You are right there so a little prop work will probably do the trick.

I'll shoot some pics next time I am over at the house. I grabbed some white screen frame at Home Depot to make the screens. Used white velcro around the hatches on the inside & ran a U shape around the bottom of the door frame on the entry on the outside edge. The door comes down over the top edge of the screen & seals it just past where it flattens out as it's coming down. Works great!

I just have a trim gauge like you. I''m wondering how much of a PITA it would be to upgrade to indicators. It would be nice to actually know where the tabs are.

The Hedgehog
08-10-2010, 10:38 AM
I have run tabs both with and without indicators. I will never run them again without them (on a performance boat). It makes a huge difference when you are looking for that last bit of speed and control. Sure you can rely on feel but when you are running in slop it is hard to get a base point without indicators.

Basically if you have room for indicators, the install is no big deal.

royalbcat
08-10-2010, 11:08 AM
Exactly. I have them in the 22' but that is almost mandatory with the power that it has. It's no big deal now but I was running high 70s 15+ years ago when that was actually considered half-ass fast in a 22':nilly:

450rrrr
11-17-2010, 09:39 PM
I bought it from Smith mountain Lake.It was listed here in the Donzi For Sale section.I saw that it was for sale a couple of years ago in FLA at Lightning Bay Marina.I remember calling about it and that it had sold.I looked twice at a ZR in Sarasota,by the airport.We could not make a deal, as at the time, I had a 22Zx and the guy did not want to give me enough money for it.I looked at a new one but they were too-much money for me!This ZR,he had tried to sell it on E-Bay and it didnt sell.So we made a deal.We traded boats,he took my Lavy-Craft Tunnel and cash.I was not really going to buy the ZR this year but,I could not pass this up:)
Planing to keep this ZR,I have some BIG plans for her:eek:
I hope fuel prices remain low as Its going to take some gas to push this thing around.Last thing I need is Five Dollar Gas!
just wondering if you were looking at the blue zr or the silver one.. i wanted the silver 09 really bad.. but could nt get a deal worked out.
i picked up a 08 from shogren.it was delivered yesterday ,red..looks be be a really nice boat..
are you local to sarasota..because i have questions...if you have answers..way different than my baja..trying to find some type of owners manual..

VetteLT193
11-18-2010, 12:28 PM
just wondering if you were looking at the blue zr or the silver one.. i wanted the silver 09 really bad.. but could nt get a deal worked out.
i picked up a 08 from shogren.it was delivered yesterday ,red..looks be be a really nice boat..
are you local to sarasota..because i have questions...if you have answers..way different than my baja..trying to find some type of owners manual..

The owners manual is pretty much useless. I am sure if you need it Donzi can get you a copy, either hard copy, or I imagine they have a digital version.

fasttrucker
11-18-2010, 01:26 PM
I live in maryland.Pm me if you want to talk and Ill give you my cell phone number.I saw your red 27zr for sale at shogren.It looked nice.You should get the Mercury "Operation,Maintenance and Warranty Manual" I found it helps.Call mercury and order it 920-929-5110.Have your model,Serial number,hp,year built and they will tell you if there is warrenty left and the date it is over.Donzi manual covers all boats and is just something you dont need.