05-21-2010, 11:59 AM
:kingme:

CHACHI
05-21-2010, 12:30 PM
I suck with the arrow keys.

Ken

Carl C
05-21-2010, 01:12 PM
I keep Google Classic as my homepage. Today I can't do that because the game starts automatically and after the first "death" it stays in a perpetual loop...wooo wooo wooo wooo wooo wooo wooo wooo wooo wooo wooo wooo wooo wooo wooo wooo wooo wooo wooo wooo wooo wooo wooo wooo wooo:shocking:

cutwater
05-21-2010, 01:13 PM
I suck with the arrow keys.

Ken

You can click your mouse in the direction you want him to move.

VetteLT193
05-21-2010, 03:27 PM
found a new feature. click the insert coin button twice! Ms. Pac Man shows up and you can move her with the (I think) W, S, A, D buttons and play in 2 player mode.

Just Say N20
05-21-2010, 04:02 PM
found a new feature. click the insert coin button twice! Ms. Pac Man shows up and you can move her with the (I think) W, S, A, D buttons and play in 2 player mode.

"Too much time on my hands.
(T-T-T-T-T-Ticking away)
Too much time on my hands.
(And I don't know what to do with myself)
Too much time on my hands."

STYX

:biggrin:

Cuda
05-21-2010, 04:10 PM
"Too much time on my hands.
(T-T-T-T-T-Ticking away)
Too much time on my hands.
(And I don't know what to do with myself)
Too much time on my hands."
STYX
:biggrin:
Love that song! :)

Carl C
05-21-2010, 04:48 PM
You can play the original here: http://www.pacmangame.net/

McGary911
05-22-2010, 07:42 AM
That's great! Played once. Barely broke 30,000. If you want to rest, hide in the G. I have waaaay too much yardwork today for you guys to be showing me this stuff. Super cool. :wink:

Anyone ever mess with the MAME emulator? It's something you can download that allows you to play old school video games on your pc. You download images of the actual ROMs that were in the video game cabinets. For a guy like me who ran a video arcade in high school, it really brings you back.

onesubdrvr
05-23-2010, 07:13 PM
That's great! Played once. Barely broke 30,000. If you want to rest, hide in the G. I have waaaay too much yardwork today for you guys to be showing me this stuff. Super cool. :wink:

Anyone ever mess with the MAME emulator? It's something you can download that allows you to play old school video games on your pc. You download images of the actual ROMs that were in the video game cabinets. For a guy like me who ran a video arcade in high school, it really brings you back.

Yup, spent a good amount of time with the MAME emulator, actually had considered making a cabinet with standard controls for using it, but alas, decided that it was sucking up too much time anyway.

Spent hours playing Skyshark - one of my favorite arcade games of all times

Wayne

CaribouLou
05-25-2010, 06:55 PM
http://mashable.com/2010/05/25/google-pac-man/