PDA

View Full Version : AOTH Web Cam

RedDog
05-19-2010, 02:23 PM
web cam at - http://lakecumberland.com/allcamz.php

No one shows yet. I should roll in about this time tomorrow.

zelatore
05-19-2010, 05:10 PM
Official Donzi Count as of 5/19/10 @ 3:09 PM PST:

One day I'll actually be there in person instead of playing virtual peeping tom...:boat:

fogducker III
05-19-2010, 05:37 PM
Is there a "zoom" feature on this cam? My eyes are not what they use to be....:boggled::)

BUIZILLA
05-19-2010, 06:54 PM
could the water be any flatter?

Sweet Cheekz
05-19-2010, 07:45 PM
Packed and ready to roll. First time since its rebirth Sweet Cheekz is completely done. New gauges, new motor and everything is working perfectly. :yes:

Parnell

DickB
05-19-2010, 11:00 PM
Sweet!

Tborisch
05-20-2010, 06:27 AM
Packed and ready to roll. First time since its rebirth Sweet Cheekz is completely done. New gauges, new motor and everything is working perfectly. :yes:

Parnell

Hey Parnell,

Wish i could make it down, sounds like a riot. Maybe next year. Im looking at putting a whipple on my 496 and some twin ram external steering. Then maybe i can keep up with that 16 :nilly:

Have a great time, the boat, as always, looks killer!

Tom

RedDog
05-20-2010, 08:32 AM
Its 9:30 Eastern and I see the first Donzi backing into the slip. Can't tell who it is?

fogducker III
05-20-2010, 08:46 AM
Second boat in...........:boat:

BUIZILLA
05-20-2010, 08:51 AM
what link you looking at?

fogducker III
05-20-2010, 08:52 AM
what link you looking at?

The one at the top of this page..........:wink:

VetteLT193
05-20-2010, 09:28 AM
Is there a "zoom" feature on this cam? My eyes are not what they use to be....:boggled::)

hold CTRL and roll mouse scroll wheel.

or, CTRL and the plus / minus keys.

fogducker III
05-20-2010, 09:30 AM
hold CTRL and roll mouse scroll wheel.

or, CTRL and the plus / minus keys.

Thank you sir, now I can see.........:wink:

zelatore
05-20-2010, 10:20 AM
10:16:36 - looks like the third boat to the dock will be a red/white 18...but he'll have to get that nasty 'toon boat out of the slip next to him.

CaribouLou
05-20-2010, 10:40 AM
I count 3, but I'm also on my iPhone, so it's hard to see.

fogducker III
05-20-2010, 10:55 AM
"Somebody" has gone for a "run" already.........:yes:

CaribouLou
05-20-2010, 11:08 AM
I bet they're having a blast!

mrfixxall
05-20-2010, 11:30 AM
A year ago today jeremy turned up MIA after dumping his X on me :yes:

fogducker III
05-20-2010, 11:50 AM
A year ago today jeremy turned up MIA after dumping his X on me :yes:

Thanks for the reminder.....:nilly:

We discussed "attempting" the journey this year but after just buying the new house and building the shop etc........it wasn't going to happen........one day though..:wink:

mrfixxall
05-20-2010, 12:02 PM
Thanks for the reminder.....:nilly:

We discussed "attempting" the journey this year but after just buying the new house and building the shop etc........it wasn't going to happen........one day though..:wink:

XXX Thanx for the black magic...:shocking:

z33donzi
05-20-2010, 12:33 PM
need a bigger slip for the 33 :lookaroun:

z33donzi
05-20-2010, 01:51 PM
need a bigger slip for the 33 :lookaroun:
iam only 2 hrs away and its a mess here rainy mess but it looks dry there hopes it stays that way for you guys iam watching you folks on the web cam :nilly:

fogducker III
05-20-2010, 04:03 PM
Man, they are coming in fast and furious........I see five...:):popcorn:

Jraysray
05-20-2010, 04:08 PM
Jefe's Revenge ZF is on the oter side next to the "dock house".

fogducker III
05-20-2010, 04:21 PM
Could somebody "squeegee" the lens please? I am having a hard time living vicariously through these boats..........:nilly:

Jraysray
05-20-2010, 04:27 PM
Better?

boxy
05-20-2010, 04:30 PM
Are those 2 Cig 20's between the 2 red and white Donzi's ??

fogducker III
05-20-2010, 04:50 PM
Better?

You have a pet monkey? cool........:cool: tanks........

mrfixxall
05-20-2010, 05:02 PM
Are those 2 Cig 20's between the 2 red and white Donzi's ??

Looks to be raining! far left looks like a blackhawk, all black one? looks like a cover,, Dr Dan's pantara?? or a cig

z33donzi
05-20-2010, 05:18 PM
i see 7 now and its still raining here iam about 2 hrs away i hope the weather stay clear for you guys today

Planetwarmer
05-20-2010, 06:24 PM
Haaaaaaay! I thought I had the only red and white Donzi Classic!!:shocking:

CaribouLou
05-20-2010, 09:08 PM
Haaaaaaay! I thought I had the only red and white Donzi Classic!!:shocking:

Impossible, since I own the only one.

Just Say N20
05-21-2010, 07:40 AM
Well this isn't the look you are hoping for.

Jraysray
05-21-2010, 07:56 AM
Didn't it rain last year? :frown:

Carl C
05-21-2010, 07:57 AM
Didn't it rain last year? :frown: Click on the weather link...they have some great weather coming. 89* F Sunday:kaioken:!

VetteLT193
05-21-2010, 08:24 AM
Didn't it rain last year? :frown:

yes, came out of no where like a hurricane.

Bamboo Loui
05-21-2010, 08:29 AM
84' AND SUN in S Michigan on SUNDAY!!!!!!:)

CHACHI
05-21-2010, 09:14 AM
Was there ever a count of boats for the event.

Just looked at the cam and for a Friday it looks light from years past.

Ken

zelatore
05-21-2010, 09:38 AM
Yo! Send out the squeegee monkey again! I'll pay him a bonus bannana to keep that lens clear!

Jraysray
05-21-2010, 10:35 AM
Jefe has only one climb in him. :nilly::nilly:

Bamboo Loui
05-21-2010, 10:40 AM
I wonder if Trip and Flowerbox came accross at wot-- would the web cam keep up???

Bamboo Loui
05-21-2010, 11:39 AM
did anyone get a count?-- with my cheaters, looked like over twenty?

CaribouLou
05-21-2010, 11:47 AM
Who's the lone ranger at the dock right now?

zelatore
05-21-2010, 12:04 PM
Look, the camera's clear....but all the Donzis are gone now. Well, one guy's still there. What's that logo on the bow?

Good monkey. Have a bannana!

*edit*
Blackhawk maybe?

VetteLT193
05-21-2010, 12:10 PM
Look, the camera's clear....but all the Donzis are gone now. Well, one guy's still there. What's that logo on the bow?

Good monkey. Have a bannana!

*edit*
Blackhawk maybe?

Looks like Gero's boat but it's odd to see it tied to the dock. He ran the heck out of it last year.

z33donzi
05-21-2010, 05:36 PM
got a room at he lodge dont know how i did but iam there early sat, with a friend hes bringing his fountain any body got a donzi sticker we can put over his fountain logo lol i have been looking at the web cam from time to time looks like nice weather see you guys soon

CaribouLou
05-21-2010, 05:52 PM
I see 8?

Bamboo Loui
05-21-2010, 05:58 PM
I see 8?
yeah, but at the gathering about noon there were around 20-- I think there is another pier-dock that some are on at either the same place or nearby--- wish I was there-- hope to be next year-- I'll have to tell Jeffe my wife bought a red bikini for the event this year---just could not get away

CaribouLou
05-21-2010, 06:00 PM
Sounds fun, but wayyyy too far for me.

Phil S
05-21-2010, 06:09 PM
I would love to go to AOTH ! I thought this year would be my first, but it just didn't work out...family obligation in Lexington KY, which means I have to drive right by it tomorrow ! :nilly:

Next year for sure.:yes:

At least we can play Pac-Man, and practice up on our "engine sounds" whilst the AOTH folks have fun ! :boggled:

Phil S.

Bamboo Loui
05-21-2010, 06:09 PM
yeah-- not bad for me-- probably 7-8 hours--- for you it is like going to another country!!! did I say that??:wink:

RedDog
05-21-2010, 06:19 PM
Looks like Gero's boat but it's odd to see it tied to the dock. He ran the heck out of it last year.

Yep - Gero left his Blackhawk behind for the run to Lee's Ford. He wanted to try some rides on the big boats. Not too much wood. Rain for about 10 minutes but great weather otherwise. A great run both ways. I think 2 16s broke, and 1 18 was left behind at Lee's Ford for the shame of trailer return, and a 33 Crossbow lost one engine. Not too bad so far.

Looks like perfect weather for Saturday!

PS - the Lip-Ship 20' Cigs just rule as usual - its a blast to watch them blast by you...

PSS - why were Shay's toes and and fingers painted with red nail polish this morning?

CaribouLou
05-21-2010, 06:21 PM
yeah-- not bad for me-- probably 7-8 hours--- for you it is like going to another country!!! did I say that??:wink:

Seattle is about as far away as possible.

Bamboo Loui
05-21-2010, 06:26 PM
my wifes uncle and family is on Bainbridge Island

Phil S
05-21-2010, 06:33 PM
PSS - why were Shay's toes and and fingers painted with red nail polish this morning?

We need details and pictures please.

Suspicion surrounds the Cap'n of the Red Bikini Crew....no ? :)

Bamboo Loui
05-21-2010, 06:34 PM
ISN'T INTERNET THERE??? or wireless so someone could tell us whats going on????

CaribouLou
05-21-2010, 06:43 PM
my wifes uncle and family is on Bainbridge Island

let me know when you come visit

Bamboo Loui
05-21-2010, 07:05 PM
let me know when you come visitthey keep asking us to-- we have been there years ago--damn-- really beautiful compared to my part of Michigan-maybe many parts of the US-- but on to the important things--- gotta see Shays' red painted toes!!!!!!!:bonk:

z33donzi
05-21-2010, 07:29 PM
noooooooooooooooo did mike lose an engine in the 33' say no he just got those puppies up and running man ole man mike if yu can read this buddy your ridding with me then ill be in the blue an white 33 ill have a local/great mecnahic with me also just yell for D J if you need a master mechanic hope to see you all sat morning :pimp:

mike o
05-21-2010, 07:52 PM
Hope y'all get em running:crossfing:...... cause breaking down $uck'$

Jraysray
05-21-2010, 08:16 PM
I think 2 16s broke, and 1 18 was left behind at Lee's Ford for the shame of trailer return, and a 33 Crossbow lost one engine. Not too bad so far.

Yikes!:shocking::shocking::wrench::wrench:

Phil S
05-21-2010, 08:55 PM
PS - the Lip-Ship 20' Cigs just rule as usual - its a blast to watch them blast by you...

Even past the Flowerpot ??? Well that's just not acceptable ! Give Shea and Geo a sniffer of....nevermind...let 'em fire up the BlackHawks...and give'em another go...at least until the Hedge & Tex show shows up. :shocking::cool::wink:

Ya'll have fun...please be safe !

With kind regards,

Phil S

Donzi Vol
05-21-2010, 11:46 PM
Yep - Gero left his Blackhawk behind for the run to Lee's Ford. He wanted to try some rides on the big boats. Not too much wood. Rain for about 10 minutes but great weather otherwise. A great run both ways. I think 2 16s broke, and 1 18 was left behind at Lee's Ford for the shame of trailer return, and a 33 Crossbow lost one engine. Not too bad so far.

Looks like perfect weather for Saturday!

Wow...sounds like some good stories already! I'll see you guys in a few hours. I'm leaving the 18 at the house...didn't have time this week to get her ready :frown:. See you on the dock at 10am!

Jraysray
05-22-2010, 08:06 AM
I vote we all chip in for 1/2 someone's gas money or something. The they will be required to wear a helmet cam.

I tried one on my monkey but i keep getting shots of Jefe's azz. :kingme:

Ps there will always be someone viewing from home.

mrfixxall
05-22-2010, 03:53 PM
Looks like their headed back in.

RedDog
05-22-2010, 05:18 PM
We need details and pictures please.
Suspicion surrounds the Cap'n of the Red Bikini Crew....no ? :)

The pictures are not pretty but do exist. If Donzi Deb will give them up I may show them. Much moonshine was involved...

Today was probably the prettiest day we have had in 10 years of do this! No broken boats that I know of and the 33 Crossbow with the limp motor was up and running strong today. Micheal turned a lot of wrenches last night putting it back in order.

Leaving the raft-up some suck-ass Baja tried to jump us (Donzi Chick - Elizabeth, Donzi Deb, Donzi Vol, and me) when I wasn't looking. Couldn't stand for that so I smoked his ass coming out of Harmon Creek!

The carnage begins tonight with the auction. Between Donzi Deb trying to out bid Polly, and me trying to outbid Deb, my bank account is going to be hurting...

DickB
05-22-2010, 07:07 PM
My luck at AOTH has been consistent. Blew 2 trailer tires on the way down. Made the run Friday, then went past the marina for a tour. On the way back, heard a knocking and immediately cut the throttle. Sounded like a u-joint. Was able to limp along, but took a tow 2 miles back. Hitched a ride today. BTW, boat has been rock-solid reliable for 7 years. Will be looking to this board for Alpha repair help when I get back.

Despite the problems, this has been a great event. I would highly recommend it to anyone considering coming in the future.

(Internet connections from the Lodge are spotty.)

Heading for dinner now.

CaribouLou
05-22-2010, 09:09 PM
Leaving the raft-up some suck-ass Baja tried to jump us (Donzi Chick - Elizabeth, Donzi Deb, Donzi Vol, and me) when I wasn't looking. Couldn't stand for that so I smoked his ass coming out of Harmon Creek!

Good, I hate Baja's. Lay down the law :kingme:

Jraysray
05-23-2010, 08:02 AM
Very glad the weather turned for the good. Looking forward to the pics. Looks like some are either running or on the way to the trailer.

z33donzi
05-23-2010, 08:46 PM
had a great time at the (aoth) we meet a lot of great folks there // it was the itty bitty donzi comity i didnt know there where so many 16 / 18/.22,s and man some very nice rides my old 33 crossbow is by far the oldest boat ive owned i got compliments on it over and over i thanks all for that even ken our buddy with the 42 fountain had a good time i would love too see pics any body know when who might post some and where on here they will show up ?? again thanks too all --- we love our donzi ---

Donzi Vol
05-23-2010, 09:15 PM
Had a blast, as usual. Much thanks to RedDog and Donzi Deb for letting me ride along!

It was wonderful to see Randy (Grizz). It's always a treat, but this weekend was especially special!

Thanks to all who work so hard to put on this event that allows us to gather in the name of boating, fun, and friends every year!

FISHIN SUCKS
05-23-2010, 09:32 PM
I know the whole story behind Shea's red nail polish as I was there in person. However, I am laying in bed next to one of the culprits right now and cannot give up her name or her accomplice (yet). But it was too funny:rofl:, a Canadian:canada: passing out on American beer and Tennessee fruity moonshines:eek:! Gero had many alixer's:drinkbeer:!

As always, Barbi and I had a great time! We only had one mishap and Many thanx go out to my good friend Trueser and his son Matt for helping fix my problem, you guys are totally awesome! My mishap reminded me of a Helen Keller joke I hear in high school 'mommy mommy, why do I keep running around in circles. Shut up or I'll nail your other foot to the floor'. Port motor was stuck in reverse, get the picture?!??

ACE51
05-23-2010, 11:16 PM
this event beats any other car/airplane event I've ever been to hands down. Me and my co-pilot had an awesome time and it was great to meet everyone. I will do all I can to be able to join again next year and hopefully I didn't scare my co-pilot too much, she said I need a bigger boat! This is probably the only event where you get a sore ass from running wide open (at least in the 16) then have a few drinks at a 40+ Donzi raft and then laugh your sore ass off at the "silent auction." Great time, met some cool people and hope to see everyone again wherever we may cross.

BRAVO!

Donzi Vol
05-24-2010, 01:12 AM
hopefully I didn't scare my co-pilot too much, she said I need a bigger boat!

Man, I've been hearing that my whole life. She'll get used to it :wink: j/k

Great to meet you both. Glad you had a good time, and thanks for being such good sports at the auction. Funny stuff...

FISHIN SUCKS
05-24-2010, 06:26 AM
this event beats any other car/airplane event I've ever been to hands down. Me and my co-pilot had an awesome time and it was great to meet everyone. I will do all I can to be able to join again next year and hopefully I didn't scare my co-pilot too much, she said I need a bigger boat! This is probably the only event where you get a sore ass from running wide open (at least in the 16) then have a few drinks at a 40+ Donzi raft and then laugh your sore ass off at the "silent auction." Great time, met some cool people and hope to see everyone again wherever we may cross.

BRAVO!
Great meeting you and miss dee zee, you two were great sports! Sounds like this girl is a keeper, she wants a bigger boat! You handled that sixteen like a pro,

tom

LITTLE MAX
05-24-2010, 08:15 AM
I want to thank you Guys for having us Cigarette guys at AOTH
You Donzi guys know how to have a good time that for sure. Wow is all I can say about this run.
I don't know how I drove home to New York Yesterday 15 Hrs

Team Jefe
05-24-2010, 02:47 PM
As usual, Team Jefe had a great time, and hopefully I didn't make too much of azz outta myself. Beautiful Boats and Smokin' Donzi Girls, and some of the greatest people pn the planet. I have not laughed so much in a VERY, VERY, long time.

Those who planned to be there and could not....you were missed. Those that that skipped it.....don't do that next year. Make the effort. it was worth it.

Rick I feel you cousin...18 hours in one stretch was murder...but worth it. And watching you ans Mimi-Me flying across the water is a memory that will not soon fade. As far as I'm concerned, AOTH would be much less without the Cigs there......and I wanna "Lil" ride next year please sir:wink:

As far a Shea's mani-pedi.....Seriously, I'm, Not gonna lie to ya, I "officially" deny any involvement from the Captain's of the RED Bikini Crew, but as you know, Tom and I can not control the actions of certain individuals acting of their own accord.

Sweet Cheekz
05-24-2010, 04:10 PM
Glad you guys made it home safe. 9 hours for me with two drivers was a walk in the park. Jefe, nice meeting you and thanks for all the hard work on red bikinis Your efforts will not be soon forgotten!:kingme:

Rick
Lil maximus was sweet and so glad all the cig guys make it every year, otherwise how would we donzi guys know where we are heading. :eek:

Great fun
Parnell

thehow33
05-24-2010, 07:09 PM
Thanks Trueser and Matt.....for getting me hooked on Donzis!!!!! Julie and I had a blast. That fun run was great. I felt like a little kid seeing and hearing so many Aronow boats flying on the lake together.

Thanks Mark, Matt, and Trueser for helping me get my engine running smoothly. I was pretty upset after that first day of it not running smoothly and you guys helped figure everything out. You guys were the reason I hit 68mph with another 500rpms to go. I'm pretty sure I'll hit 70mph.:yes:

Lastly, it was really something seeing everyone stand up and give such an ovation for Randy. After meeting Randy I can see why all of you think so highly of him. This was my first time at a Donzi event and I can't wait for the next one.

z33donzi
05-24-2010, 08:04 PM
would some body like to take this 1986 z33 crossbow off my hands ? ill make yah a hela deal had fun at aoth the old boat really loves that lake heres my cell if your interested 270-899-0229