PDA

View Full Version : Chattanooga Poker Run

RedDog
05-17-2010, 08:30 PM
As promised, I have uploaded photos from the Chattanooga Poker Run. Hedgehog and Roadtrip and their significant others are real troopers. Glad I could participate with them. I'll work on the videos for uploading later. See http://home.comcast.net/~chilepup/Poker-Run

The Hedgehog
05-17-2010, 08:39 PM
Nice pics. Donzi drive by's, dusting off Fountains/Baja's, trawler rides ets. I see you caught Mudslide Val in rare form too.

That was a large time. I am glad you made it. Come back again.

The vid's should be good.

mrfixxall
05-17-2010, 11:51 PM
man where in the hell did all those fountains come from?

RedDog
05-18-2010, 07:50 AM
definitely Fountain City

The Hedgehog
05-18-2010, 07:56 AM
man where in the hell did all those fountains come from?

It is ok, they all got scared and went home.

Actually there were some pretty serious Fountains there.

The guys without #6's did get spanked though.

FISHIN SUCKS
05-18-2010, 08:16 PM
Very coool:cool:!!! I like the pics of you progressively smokin the Bajaha. Looks like Mudslide sits in a mudhole......nice scum line:eek:

I think i even spyed a Donzi ZF center console......you didn't tell me about that one Bill. So 3 Donzi's represented? Looks like a great time, thanx for the pix Tim.

The Hedgehog
05-18-2010, 08:40 PM
Very coool:cool:!!! I like the pics of you progressively smokin the Bajaha. Looks like Mudslide sits in a mudhole......nice scum line:eek:
I think i even spyed a Donzi ZF center console......you didn't tell me about that one Bill. So 3 Donzi's represented? Looks like a great time, thanx for the pix Tim.

It was a nice looking ZF.

Mudslide's boat was actually clean. That was the reflection on the water. The Team Mudslide was a pretty cool crew. I partied with them late night on Fri.

We can slam on the Fountain guys......but they did show up with their game faces. Kind of like the run in the fall. This go around I had the Tripper and the fishboat show up. We held out own. The progressive Baja dust off was an epic moment.

Anyone going to bring some artillery in the fall? I can talk all the game I want but Fountain guys came to run and I can't smoke their big dogs. I dang near bought a #6 boat after the fall run. I am glad I did the Roamer though.