PDA

View Full Version : my invention

z33donzi
05-12-2010, 10:03 AM
hey guys i have an idea / invention and iam looking for some feed back a couple of years ago i was at cumberland lake staying at hotel donzi at grider dock with some friends we where there for the porker run on friday the guy in the slip close to us didn't come back he was out riding around having fun when he hit some waves and was thrown form the boat he did have his kill switch on but no life jacket the story is sad from here on he didn't make it his friends where in a boat right behind him but couldn't get to him in time i went to bed that night thinking how could i make a difference and the next morning i had an idea so i wrote it down and tired and tired to make this work after 1yr or so i have a device that will keep you being throwm form a moving boat its not a seat belt but we all have done this iam sure for get our kill switch or not wear a life vest it happens this device i have lets you become a part of the boat and it works i know i tired it in many ways does this work so i asking you do you think there is a need for this ? i think yes i have a patent pending on this and iam looking for a investor or two please let me know thanks tom mason

Rootsy
05-12-2010, 12:09 PM
Now that I have deciphered it...

Short of a canopied boat you want to be thrown clear in the event of a roll over or other event where being in contact with fiberglass and metallic items may hurt more than water...

Conquistador_del_mar
05-12-2010, 12:14 PM
I have no idea if your invention would have helped in the following situation, but possibly. About 8 years ago, one of my boat stall rental customers was trying to beat a wicked storm that was coming in fast. Another of my customers was following him into the marina when the leader hit a large wave which bounced him into the air and he came crashing down on the deck and then went overboard. The following boat tried to find him, but he had apparently been knocked unconscious and drowned. It sounds like your device might have prevented him from going overboard after he was unconscious. It was a sad day that next week when I met with his father who came for his stuff. Bill

RedDog
05-12-2010, 06:43 PM
Sorry, but punctuation is our friend. Not quite sure what you said.