PDA

View Full Version : AOTH Auction Helpers needed

FISHIN SUCKS
05-07-2010, 01:54 PM
Okay, I am looking for some volunteers to help at the Auction.

(2) Bean Counters: Your job is to record and collect money at the auction for items sold.

(1 or 2) Vanna's: This is a female position (sorry Robert (GERO1)) that helps show the items being auctioned. 'Groupie' behavior is not necessary as Barbi (my wife) may not be into that sort of thing:).

Feel free to respond right here on this thread. No 'wizz quizzes' will be a part of the hiring process. Thank you in advance for your consideration,

Tom

z33donzi
05-07-2010, 09:21 PM
hey tom i would like to help in some way you have my # let me know what i can do thanks tom mason

gero1
05-08-2010, 08:28 AM
dont harsh my buzz bro!!!!!!

FISHIN SUCKS
05-12-2010, 10:59 PM
hey tom i would like to help in some way you have my # let me know what i can do thanks tom mason
Thanx Tom!

Okay, so I need one more volunteer for an official Bean Counter. Don't be shy, must pass the criminal background check.

Where are my 'Vanna' volunteers??? I know there are honey's comin', so step up!!! This ain't no Baja event (a bunch of dudes), so help a brutha out!

Feel free to respond here or PM me. thanx,

tom

Team Jefe
05-13-2010, 06:20 AM
Count Team Jefe in for what ever you need my brother. I can count pretty high, learned to cipher and calculate in skool....even grad'iated the 6th grade.:lookaroun:

More importantly I will have Hotshot Hollis with me....I think she could give Vanna a run for her money:kingme:

FISHIN SUCKS
05-13-2010, 08:00 AM
Count Team Jefe in for what ever you need my brother. I can count pretty high, learned to cipher and calculate in skool....even grad'iated the 6th grade.:lookaroun:

More importantly I will have Hotshot Hollis with me....I think she could give Vanna a run for her money:kingme:
Many Thanx Jeffro:yes:!

Uncle Jed: 'Go 'head boy, show'em yer guzintas'
Jethro: 'Well, one guzinta one one time, two guzinta four two times...'
Uncle Jed: 'Whale doggies, look at that boy go'
:nilly:

Lookin forward to checkin' out Ellie Mae:wink:!

Tom and Jefe, you too are still allowed to bid on auction items if you wish. It's not like this is Deloite and Tusch where just cause you're an employee, ya can't win the lotto kinda thing.

Thanx again,
tom