PDA

View Full Version : Great deal on drive setup

yeller
05-01-2010, 01:12 AM
Anyone interested in splitting this setup with me?

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifieds/2_imco_xtreme_advantage_sc_complete_drive_pkgs-o33669-en.html

I've been looking at it for awhile but can't justify purchasing the entire setup and selling half, so I'd like a partner.

Need to act quick before it's gone.

Glen
250-589-9754

CaribouLou
05-01-2010, 01:28 AM
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifieds/2_imco_xtreme_advantage_sc_complete_drive_pkgs-o33669-en.html
I've been looking at it for awhile but can't justify purchasing the entire setup and selling half, so I'd like a partner.
Glen
250-589-9754

wish I had the cash :(

Conquistador_del_mar
05-01-2010, 12:34 PM

Glen
250-589-9754

Glen,
I just got off the phone with Michael. He will honor a deal he has going with a guy in Australia, but we can have a shot if it falls through. We can call Michael on Tuesday to see if they are still available. I will do it with you if they are still available. Just thought I would leave you this information in case you see it before we talk again this afternoon. Bill

Bamboo Loui
05-01-2010, 12:58 PM
I emailed glen earlier today as well-- but never head back

yeller
05-02-2010, 04:12 AM
Bill, if they are still available Tuesday, then I'm in. Thanks for checking.
Sorry about not calling you back. I was swamped all day and didn't get back home till late.

Sorry Doug, I just saw your email, but I had already spoken with Bill on the phone much earlier. I left my phone # in my first post because I don't check that email address every day and I figured if someone was really interested, they'd call me.

I definitely want one of the drives. If the're still for sale on Tuesday, and Bill decides to pass, then let's get together and pick them up.

Bamboo Loui
05-02-2010, 06:41 AM
no problem - thanks for posting

Mr X
05-02-2010, 07:28 AM
1:34 ratio. What are you guys planning on using them on?

Conquistador_del_mar
05-02-2010, 11:30 AM
Bill, if they are still available Tuesday, then I'm in. Thanks for checking.
Sorry about not calling you back. I was swamped all day and didn't get back home till late.

Sorry Doug, I just saw your email, but I had already spoken with Bill on the phone much earlier. I left my phone # in my first post because I don't check that email address every day and I figured if someone was really interested, they'd call me.

I definitely want one of the drives. If the're still for sale on Tuesday, and Bill decides to pass, then let's get together and pick them up.

Glen,
If you get a chance, call me later this afternoon at the number I gave you yesterday. I'm in,too. This will solve my external steering and drive need for my 27' Magnum. After talking to Michael, I felt good about having Skater ship them to us. The Australian racer will probably follow through, but we are next in line. Thanks, Bill

Conquistador_del_mar
05-02-2010, 11:33 AM

In my case, it would be going on a 27' Magnum sport with a single 632CID/800HP engine setup. Bill

yeller
05-02-2010, 01:19 PM
My 22. I'd like a shorty and I've always wanted to try an extension box (with and without a shorty). I wasn't too worried about the 1:34 ratio. Different prop should make it work. Even if I bought a shorty for my 1.5 bravo, I'd still have to change props.

Do you have a reason why I shouldn't use it?

I know the extension of the ITS didn't work well for you, but I'm not looking for the speeds you are. I'm curious as to how it would affect my handling in the 50~70mph range. If I don't like it, I'll put it up for sale.

Bill, can you send me your # again...or call me. Can't find the paper I wrote it on.

Conquistador_del_mar
05-02-2010, 01:29 PM
bill, can you send me your # again...or call me. Can't find the paper i wrote it on.

(903)786-6281

Conquistador_del_mar
05-03-2010, 01:22 PM
I just called Michael again. He won't know until Tuesday if the drives will still be available. Bill

yeller
05-04-2010, 02:03 AM
I just called Michael again. He won't know until Tuesday if the drives will still be available. BillWell call me asap if they are :crossfing: