PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful first Donzi ride of the season

Donzi Vol
04-26-2010, 08:33 PM
Well yesterday was incredibly windy after the hurricane that hit the Southeastern United States, but it was just far too warm and sunny not to hit the water. So, along with a buddy of mine, RedDog and one of his sons hit the river last evening. The 18 ran great! I was very pleased :yes:

I'm guessing that we ran about 20 miles (Tim, correct me if I'm wrong here) until the sun was setting and then we put her back on the trailer and headed home.

As we were cruising south, with the wind behind us and the sunset in front of us, I leaned over and said, "all the time, money, and frustrations spent on this thing...totally worth it right now!"

Good boating to all this season! Be safe!

CaribouLou
04-26-2010, 08:35 PM
I just took mine out yesterday, and I feel the same way
:beer:

VetteLT193
04-26-2010, 09:10 PM
sounds like fun:) I'm still at work, probably won't get off until 7 or 8 AM. been like this for a while.

After this madness ends next week I get to clean the boat... do the oil, drive oil, impellers... throw the props on it and move it to its new indoor home. Then I can use it. :nilly:

Donzi Vol
04-26-2010, 09:13 PM
Geez, Bobby. All work and no play makes Bob a dull boy! Just kidding, of course.

I'm looking forward to getting down there to see you guys this season. Not sure when, but I'm going to do my best. Give my best to the family!

VetteLT193
04-26-2010, 10:50 PM
It's a cruel thing. you have to work to pay for the toys so you can't use them. or you don't work and have time to use the toys and can't afford them.

Who came up with this system?

Hope to see you soon. I really want to talk the 'Ol lady into a boating trip to Neyland for a game. We'll see how well that ideal blows over :nilly:

z33donzi
04-27-2010, 11:28 AM
yes i hear yah iam dressed up now and cant go out and play errr money money money just cant seem to find enough these days i live right on nolin lake in ky just got the old z33 crossbow running in oct.09 and now the bank says hey where did all your money go i said the boat why ? ohh well your broke now :) i said ok thanks

Donzi Vol
04-27-2010, 08:34 PM
Oh believe me, I'm familiar with the trade off. That's why my boat projects are going one at a time. Either way, it's worth it...