PDA

View Full Version : New prop for the 16 outboard donzi!

fasttrucker
04-24-2010, 07:47 PM
Hey,Iam back................I decided to keep the 1972 16 donzi outboard.So,I got this renegade four blade 23 pitch prop.I got it for free as it needs a new hub.Taking it to the prop shop this monday.:wink:

HIGH LIFE
04-25-2010, 12:14 PM
fasttrucker, Glad your keeping the BABY ! I just had Spinnelli lab my props, Hydromotive 24" for my MAGNUM, think I'll try it on the DONZI this spring. We should try to meet up with Greg G. and have 3 BABY'S together on the water, should be fun. HIGH LIFE

fasttrucker
04-25-2010, 04:45 PM
fasttrucker, Glad your keeping the BABY ! I just had Spinnelli lab my props, Hydromotive 24" for my MAGNUM, think I'll try it on the DONZI this spring. We should try to meet up with Greg G. and have 3 BABY'S together on the water, should be fun. HIGH LIFE
Sounds like a plan.:cool!:Here in maryland I can go out even on a ruff windy day.I go up the north east river around the susquehanna flats,up the susquehanna river.Then a stop at susky tiki bar,plenty of docking.Then back up the susquehanna river to the sand islands(lots of boaters hang out either at sand islands or the flats and party/swim.If it is a nice day,I shoot across the bay and go to Lloyd Creek(thats the party cove that the performance boats all hang out/party/swim on nice sand bottom(no mud).You might find Doctor Dan and the Undertaker there on some weekends.)Then back up the North east river,maybe dock or pull out the boats and make a stop at the naughty goose saloon(next door to anchor marina).We can launch at my place for free or at the anchor marina for $10 bucks:cool!: