PDA

View Full Version : DonziJosh

seano
04-21-2010, 10:51 AM
Sent u a few emails a while back regarding the scripts...can ya give me a shout?

seano
04-27-2010, 11:30 AM
anyone seen or heard from Josh? is he still at Donzi?

DonziJosh
04-27-2010, 01:38 PM
Yep, still at Donzi. Emailed you this morning!

Sorry I missed your PM. josh@donzimail.net or 941.400.8494 will reach me anytime!

VetteLT193
04-27-2010, 07:22 PM
What's the scoop on the new classics web site? coming along?

I'd also love to pick up a few T shirts etc. but they all seem sold out. maybe not your area but you might pass it along.

Thanks!

DonziJosh
04-28-2010, 06:38 AM
What's the scoop on the new classics web site? coming along?

I'd also love to pick up a few T shirts etc. but they all seem sold out. maybe not your area but you might pass it along.

Thanks!

Coming along! Working on it this morning, in fact. As far as building custom Classics goes, we are ready to go. We just need the website and more content in order to do a proper "launch."

Since the options are so wide-ranging (endless colors, custom paint or gel; fully one-off custom upholstery in a number of styles and customer choice of color(s) and texture(s); plex, painted aluminum, or stainless-frame windshield; powdercoated, brushed aluminum, or stainless rails; custom-made hardware; custom dash finishes; various electronics and instrumentation to include GPS, custom stereo setups, etc.; specially-requested hardware, custom power; etc.) I foresee the portfolio continuing to expand as we go.

On the parts and accessories side, we're preparing to launch in a limited fashion on donzimarine.com, as we're still building the shopping cart for donzidirect.com. Basically we'll post a toll-free number and accept credit cards for parts and accessories purchases. The online-shopping cart will follow, with an expanded selection of items.

Josh

DonziJosh
04-28-2010, 06:42 AM
Forgot!

Supposed to meet with Dustin at DonziShop tomorrow. I know they've been updating their site this week and I've also seen some renderings for brand-new t-shirt art. Will hopefully know more soon.