PDA

View Full Version : Who says burnouts are for car shows

CJmike
04-19-2010, 02:27 PM
A little action from last weekends Rock Crawling event. We had a little fun on course A3 lighting the tires up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV6aEOdFuAI

Now that I got the first rock event out of the way time to get the Donzi dug out.

The Hedgehog
04-19-2010, 02:46 PM
That is way over the top. I found myself cheering at the end.

Was that you?

CJmike
04-19-2010, 02:51 PM
Yes that was me and my spotter Austin.

The Hedgehog
04-19-2010, 03:22 PM

Nice.

We have some pretty nasty stuff over here and at Tellico but I am pretty sure that you would be one of the important people in these parts with that setup.

Way cool:rock:

CJmike
04-19-2010, 04:13 PM
Nice.

We have some pretty nasty stuff over here and at Tellico but I am pretty sure that you would be one of the important people in these parts with that setup.

Harlan, KY is being talked about as a possible destination sometime this year. Tellico is a long ways away from MN is the only problem.

LeadSledMerc
04-19-2010, 08:00 PM
That was awesome...thanks for sharing it.

fegettes
04-19-2010, 10:07 PM
I second that. Awesome.

Steve

dr
04-21-2010, 08:54 AM
Nice.

Hedgehog…where’s ‘here’….I’m in Knoxville but used to boat on Tellico Lake and enjoy the Tellico plains area when I worked in Athens for 8 years…

Cuda
04-21-2010, 11:52 AM
They have some pretty bad burnouts here at Daytona during Bike Week. The Iron Horse has a burn out pit.:yes::eek::pimp::nilly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irt3ocg75TE

The Hedgehog
04-21-2010, 06:38 PM
Hedgehog…where’s ‘here’….I’m in Knoxville but used to boat on Tellico Lake and enjoy the Tellico plains area when I worked in Athens for 8 years…

I live in McMinnville. We have Monsters of Mayhem 20 minutes down the road in Viola. It is for the serious crawlers. We have a good bit of trail riding on Ben Lomand Mountain and all up and down the Cumberland Plateau. Lots of locals only stuff too.

Monteagle is 45 minutes away.

I know of the Tellico area from my days of whitewater. It is probably closer to you. The Tellico Ledges is one of my favorite runs. It is where I got my first taste of waterfall running. Citgo Creek, Bald River, Doublecamp Creek and North River have some nice whitewater. I tried the trout fishing in that area. It did not quite punch my buttons like the kayak.

I have been up north of you in Jellico (not Tellico). Lot's of riding up there.