PDA

View Full Version : Time to say Thank You to my friends.

txtaz
04-17-2010, 09:22 AM
Some may know what's happened and others not. That doesn't matter. The point here is to say Thank You.

Your friends will tell you what you did wrong. They will tell you how to do it better the next time. Yeah it's hard to hear sometimes. But we don't know it all.

They will stick by your side and give you support and similar stories when things go bad.

They will call their in laws to help when your truck breaks down in Mississippi.

They will open your eyes to the possibilities when things look bleak.

Your friends will even jump in to help build the boat you want or find the hull.

Since I've joined this site, I have met many great people. Thank you. I very glad I have my friends.

Coming soon....A boat build?....HP525?....IlMor?...custom paint

The only thing I can confirm right now is.....

The boat will be named Taz' Revenge and sport a full sized Taz on the underside of the engine hatch. I might even go so far as the Warners Brothers boat. If you haven't seen it, I will post a link later this weekend. It really is amazing.

Again, Thank you.
Taz

MOP
04-17-2010, 06:42 PM
It is a shame you had stuck to you like it was, the blame needs to fall on hte guy that japed you and the seller. I am putting the buyer on my "Ignore List" he does not deserve any help from any of us, I like to think of us as a family that does not screw a member!

M.O.P.

There should be no Fun For FunBoy!

CHACHI
04-17-2010, 06:57 PM
Wes,I have been MIA for a fewdays and just found out how you were short sheeted.

I am really sorry to hear that.

I will keep looking, one will turn up.

Ken

Uncle Richie
04-17-2010, 10:36 PM
Wes, Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticize them you'll be a mile away and you have their shoes.

Uncle Richie
04-17-2010, 10:46 PM
Wes, I know you are not suppose to talk about other boats than Donzi's on this website, but you might look at Pantera's. I have been thinking about one instead of another Donzi. Just a thought. Richard

Walt. H.
04-18-2010, 12:53 AM
Wes,
I left you an answer to your last question to me at the forsale section, http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61602&page=2 and i'm glad to read here that you're on the recovery.