PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Racer

Sweet Cheekz
04-16-2010, 07:59 AM
Tom
I was wondering if you had a picture of the orange 21gt you sold to someone down south in the water. I need to see the waterline of a 21 with a big block and this is the only one I know of. I am fitting my exhaust and hope you can post a pic. Thanks
Parnell

Conquistador_del_mar
04-16-2010, 08:31 AM
Parnell,
I am about to catch a flight, but you might try to find a picture I posted of a blue GT which had a BBC/Volvo drive in the water. Bill

axelkloehn
04-16-2010, 08:38 AM
Parnell, I have pix from bbc GTs. Might help you: the first has an Arneston, the other merc rigging, unfortunately you don't see it in the water.

mattyboy
04-16-2010, 08:40 AM
Parnell let me see what I have

there was a BBC 454 trs 21gt up in lake george not sure it will help though he had turn downs for noise

this is a BB boat I think not sure I'll check my work PC if not I have them at home and will post when I get there.

mattyboy
04-16-2010, 08:44 AM
the blue boat is a BB v drive gt

I'll keep looking

Sierra Tango II
04-16-2010, 08:54 AM
Tom
I was wondering if you had a picture of the orange 21gt you sold to someone down south in the water. I need to see the waterline of a 21 with a big block and this is the only one I know of. I am fitting my exhaust and hope you can post a pic. Thanks
Parnell

Parnell, I have a couple pics of your GT in the water with my supercharged chevrolet and a bravo hanging off the back, It was witha full tank of gas, minus the interior, ill bring em by this weekend. I also have pics of when it was upside down and i was re-gelling the bottom and transom,

Just Say N20
04-16-2010, 11:00 AM
Don't know if this will help as a point of reference.

This has a SMALL BLOCK CHEVY engine.

http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61301

mrfixxall
04-16-2010, 11:48 AM
would a hornet III be similar?? 454 trs

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/5735412/15022990

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4436163/11892303

Sweet Cheekz
04-16-2010, 02:38 PM
Thanks guys The second, third and fourth pics from Bills post is exactly what I need only BBC The other pics are all under way and I'm not sure that shows the attitude at idle. I am putting s pipes off my headers and I want them under water for ideling like my 16
Matty the blue boat has a post in front of the exact spot I need to see I just wonder where the water line is in comparison to the stripe Maybe a pic of the blue boat with the twin small blocks and volvos. I have an its, big batterys, big tabs and a big motor so that might be close too. Thanks as always for the help.
Parnell

donzi racer
04-17-2010, 09:51 PM
Tom
Parnell

Parnel, I do not have any pics in the water but with the beam of that monster, it did not seem to be very far down in the rear compared to the 3 Small block chevy's we have had. It may be that there is a lot of alluminum in that motor. At least the heads I do believe, maybe even the block. I have a couple three of the other GT 21's with 350's in them. They might help. Hope so. I am supposed to go out to where the Orange Cruush is this coming week. With the warm weather, it may be in the water, if so I will snap you a few shots. In the meantime, here are the ones I have. Sorry to be so late seeing this. Hope you are well in Michigan. Tom

oledawg
04-18-2010, 09:24 AM
http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=60366

Here are some pics that I posted previously showing location of my tips.

Sweet Cheekz
04-18-2010, 09:45 AM
Thanks Guys
Tom if you get a pic within the next two weeks please post
Thanks for eveyones help
Parnell

JOHN SCIBERRAS
04-18-2010, 04:43 PM
Have a look at the pictures of my boat in my photo album or sales ad . I relocated the waterline to reflect where the boat sits in the water at rest. It is small block powered with dual batteries at the rear and trim pumps for the tabs and volvo poer trim on the transom. It also has the cast iron exhaust manifolds. I think this is what you want and may be close to where a big block would sit. Hope this helps, John.