PDA

View Full Version : Who's Going?

bigdawgchallenger
04-13-2010, 04:50 PM
OK, Who's going to AOTH,
What boat are you taking, and
Where are you from?

I intend to go, (if I am off of work that is).
Z33
Cleveland, Ohio area.

I have not been yet, so any pointers would be great.

Mike

Sweet Cheekz
04-13-2010, 06:25 PM
Michigan
21 GT Hopefully
16 For sure

Very fun trip and great people.
You will love it
Parnell

RedDog
04-13-2010, 08:23 PM
OK, Who's going to AOTH,
What boat are you taking, and
Where are you from?

I intend to go, (if I am off of work that is).
Z33
Cleveland, Ohio area.

I have not been yet, so any pointers would be great.

Mike

The official who is going thread is here - http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61140

But I'm going with my boss Donzi Deb and my '98 22 Classic from Knoxville

bigdawgchallenger
04-13-2010, 09:06 PM
Oh, I was wondering why no one was talking about it. i will go there. Thanks

RedDog
04-13-2010, 10:03 PM
Oh, I was wondering why no one was talking about it. i will go there. Thanks

Love the Z33 - Me or Deb may want to catch a ride! Or at least a visit on board. If you haven't been before, you are going to love it. Big time for the little ones (kids) on up the the wild ones (the immature ones) and all in between - I hope I am considered somewhere in-between. OK, I can hope...

bigdawgchallenger
04-13-2010, 10:25 PM
Ride, What fun is that? You can drive. I love it. Just got it end of season last year. So much fun. She isnt the fastest, but its a nice ride. I'd like to think I'm somewhere inbetween too.

Mike

19donziz29
04-14-2010, 09:49 AM
Awesome another Z boat! I will be there with my Z29. We've got a good amount of boats coming from the Chicago area! Hope you can make it!
Matt

thehow33
04-14-2010, 07:40 PM
Myself and My wife are going with our 88' 22 classic. Hopefully I can get the bugs worked out of and learn how to drive by the time we get there. If not i'm sure you guys have the fix for us.
I'll be traveling with matt. Hey matt maybe we can have jen and julie drive your truck and you and I can drive mine. I can't take 7 hrs in a truck with her.haha Ohand don't be and arse and rat me out.

Team Jefe
04-15-2010, 06:27 AM
BDC - Its a pretty cool trip, I wouldn't make the 17+ hour run from TX if not the case.....awesome folks. and will be good to have another Z boat along.

Like Tim, I love the Z-33...as you say Mike, not the fastest, but Rock Freakin' solid....I may need to sneak over with Timmy and take a spin:wink:

So, let me see...the Chi-town boys are bringing some hotties that I could recruit for Red Bikini Crew members....all I gotta do is through the guys under the bus a little..........Yep, I can do that.:lookaroun:

That reminds me.....Please don't forget to have teh ladies decked out in Red Bikinis...we need to get a Red Bikini Crew photo and the More Hot Donzi Girls we have in Red the better:eek:

Cuda
04-15-2010, 09:22 AM
BDC - Its a pretty cool trip, I wouldn't make the 17+ hour run from TX if not the case.....awesome folks. and will be good to have another Z boat along.

Like Tim, I love the Z-33...as you say Mike, not the fastest, but Rock Freakin' solid....I may need to sneak over with Timmy and take a spin:wink:

So, let me see...the Chi-town boys are bringing some hotties that I could recruit for Red Bikini Crew members....all I gotta do is through the guys under the bus a little..........Yep, I can do that.:lookaroun:

That reminds me.....Please don't forget to have teh ladies decked out in Red Bikinis...we need to get a Red Bikini Crew photo and the More Hot Donzi Girls we have in Red the better:eek:
I used to do 17 hours standing on my head. I've driven from St Pete, Fl to Portland, Oregon numerous times, and 17 hours for five days was the norm. :)

Sweet Cheekz
04-15-2010, 04:11 PM
I drive to Miami twice a year 1475 miles and it almost kills me. 17 hours for a couple days in a row would be brutal
Parnell

mrfixxall
04-15-2010, 04:18 PM
i drove from chicago once!! once and will never do it again,, to azusa calf towing a boat in 35 hours ..Drove straight through

Jraysray
04-15-2010, 05:10 PM
I am starting to see the trend. The older I get the more everyone else just sleeps. Yeah road trip! 30 min out zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Nothing left but me and talk radio. Road trips just aint the same.

Hope you guy's do it well. 2011 for sure for us. It is my b-day weekend and all.

Oh, I know... Jefe just zip tie a ball to the azz end of the Revenge. Ill drop my 18 on it and you will never know. Any airports up there? Now were talking!

RedDog
04-15-2010, 10:21 PM
I am starting to see the trend. The older I get the more everyone else just sleeps. Yeah road trip! 30 min out zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Nothing left but me and talk radio. Road trips just aint the same.

Hope you guy's do it well. 2011 for sure for us. It is my b-day weekend and all.

Oh, I know... Jefe just zip tie a ball to the azz end of the Revenge. Ill drop my 18 on it and you will never know. Any airports up there? Now were talking!

Fly into Knoxville and ride up with us. About a 2-1/2 hour drive or so. Leaving Knoxville noon-ish Thursday and will be back to Knoxville 2 - 3ish Sunday. Stay with us Sunday night if a flight out isn't available. I'm 10 miles from the airport so a pickup/delivery is no problem.

Jraysray
04-15-2010, 10:47 PM
Fly into Knoxville and ride up with us. About a 2-1/2 hour drive or so. Leaving Knoxville noon-ish Thursday and will be back to Knoxville 2 - 3ish Sunday. Stay with us Sunday night if a flight out isn't available. I'm 10 miles from the airport so a pickup/delivery is no problem.

Wow Red.
That’s a hell of an offer! See folks that’s what’s this is all about! He and I have never met but the DONZI fraternity is alive and strong.

Thank you so much for the offer. Not in the cards right now. I can offer the same to you and yours for the TEXAS salties get together.

Let me know!

Donzi Vol
04-17-2010, 12:00 AM
Wow Red.
That’s a hell of an offer! See folks that’s what’s this is all about! He and I have never met but the DONZI fraternity is alive and strong.

Thank you so much for the offer. Not in the cards right now. I can offer the same to you and yours for the TEXAS salties get together.

Let me know!

Don't let him fool you, he's really a jerk. Just kidding! Tim and Deb are great. Deb is even writing about about boating with Donzi Vol...it's always a trip.

I'm planning on AOTH, but it will probably be a quick trip for me. I have to work that Friday (no way out of it), so I will most likely come up early Saturday for the run and auction. If I make it, I will have the 18 in tow.

Team Jefe
04-18-2010, 10:54 PM
Well I know Tim and Scott and I can tell you y'all will get along fine.

I can offer to tow your aZZ and that of you're beautiful bride and give y'all a prime seat on the Revenge or Matt's Formula, whivhever you prefer...we could use the driving help anyway. Got a cabin already paid for...I'm driving that way anyway....all it would cost you is AOTH fee and some groceries along the way....No plane ticket, not waiting at the airport for tim.....just a nice scenic drive through the southern USA with the greatest tour guide of all time.

It don't get no easier than that.................GO BIG or Stay Home:yes: