PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Condition - 32 Spectra

Greg Guimond
04-09-2010, 09:21 PM
This is an amazing piece, part of history to say the least. Not mine, too nice to run in saltwater!

1979 Spectra 32' for sale
We are pretty sure this is the last 32' Spectra ever built by the company, because when my dad bought the molds in 79/80 they still had the orange lines inside

330hp 454cu in Merc TRS packages, New Interior, all white done by Sturgis. Inside and out this boat is Meticulous, it was originally owned by Steve Rados, and has only had 2 owners since then, both were friends and acquaintances of Steve's, We have always been the shop that has maintained this boat, serviced every year, never skimped out. We just got done doing a full service on the boat, including a valve job, and a full rebuild of all 4 trim cylinders, replaced all the bellows in the gimbels, repainted the drives.

You will not find a cleaner original 32' spectra around, i promise you that. The original owner was beyond anal about keeping his stuff nice, and the next too were pretty good about it and maybe used the boat twice ever summer on mead only, and that's if they were lucky.

Owner is asking $40,000, i will have more pics of the interior when i get a chance to go pull the boat from it's storage unit.

lars
04-13-2010, 06:49 AM
Wow Greg, didn't know that You and Your father are the ones behind Racey Industries! Hats off to Your legendary operation. How's the 1987 Srico 32, is it doing well? Haven't seen it out on the lakes the last few years.
Looking forward to more photos of this 1979. I bet You've seen ex. David Kahn's Spectra 32 'The Kahnjob'. That's also quite a boat, even though it's a little customized.
P.S. Don't forget to stick the ad at Riverdavesplace on the Spectra section of the classifieds and not just on the member classifieds Fresh&Salt Water. D.S.