PDA

View Full Version : Big Grizzly Thanks You All!

LadyGrizz
04-07-2010, 10:25 AM
I always hesitate to put personal stuff up on these boards, but so many of you have contacted Randy through your postings, emails, and phone calls, that I thought it appropriate to post a thank you here. Your thoughts and prayers are so appreciated! Randy is slowly recovering from this last and most horrendous bout of chemo. That is now behind us and we are concentrating on getting him strong again. We do plan to be at AOTH and hopefully (if Marc and I can get it ready :crossfing:) with the Critter in tow. If not, then we'll be there anyway, sans boat.

Again, thank you everyone for all your thoughts and prayers.

Barb

jl1962
04-07-2010, 10:35 AM
Barb-
Thanks for posting. Randy, get better, feel stronger and go boating!
Best-
Jay

Conquistador_del_mar
04-07-2010, 11:19 AM
Barb,
Please say hi to Randy for me. I hope he recovers quickly - :crossfing::yes: Bill

gcarter
04-07-2010, 11:23 AM
I've been hesitating to contact Randy for that reason.
I didn't want to be a hindrance if he wasn't feeling well.

mattyboy
04-07-2010, 11:30 AM
Barbara,
we send our best wishes and prayers to Randy and your family

looking forward to seeing you both this year at the events boat or no boat

Matty & Marie

LadyGrizz
04-07-2010, 11:32 AM
George, call him! In his weakened condition talking is just about all he can do right now and with no one but me to talk to, he's quite bored! And we all know just how much he loves to talk! :wink:

Kirbyvv
04-07-2010, 11:38 AM
Barb, please pass on my best wishes to Randy. My father in law is going through what we hope is his last bout of chemo. I see how it just knocks the #$%& out of you. Sometimes you don't know which is worse the disease or the treatment. Randy, get well my friend!!!!

Team Jefe
04-07-2010, 11:55 AM
With Critter - I wanna drive and see if I can actually "rotate" and Fly Like and Eagle:yes:

Without Critter - I wanna drive, with y'all beside me on Jefe's Revenge. SHe won't fly like the Crit, but she does OK for a Fishhawk:wink:

Y'all are in my prayers everyday

McGary911
04-07-2010, 12:21 PM
Wow. Didn't even realize this was going on. Randy is one of the old timers (and fellow Crit' Bro') around here, and we want to keep him.

Glad things are looking up. Get and stay strong Randy.

Just Say N20
04-07-2010, 12:21 PM
Continuous prayers coming your way.

BUIZILLA
04-07-2010, 12:28 PM
:yes: :cool:

VetteLT193
04-07-2010, 01:10 PM
Hang in there Randy, hope to see you on the water soon :crossfing:

MOP
04-07-2010, 05:17 PM
Uncle Griz take things easy and get better soon. most important even if you do glow in the dark we all still love you!

M.O.P.

mike o
04-07-2010, 05:26 PM
Michael and Maryshannon wish you the best.....:cool!::cool!::cool!: We will See ya on the water.:crossfing:

DonziChris
04-07-2010, 06:00 PM
Get well Randy

Chris

BigGrizzly
04-07-2010, 06:08 PM
Thanks to Lady Grizz I will be fine as soon as I see my Donzi friends at the events. I really need to get back in a boat, at this time any boat. I will try to spend more time on the puter this week. been a rough 5 months.

donzi racer
04-07-2010, 07:12 PM
Lady Grizz, thanks so much for keeping all of us up to date about the Big Grizz. Everytime I see him, I am amazed at his strenght and fortitude. So glad to hear he has had the last treatment and if prayers and thoughts are helpful I am sure he will get his strength back soon. Rose & I are thinking of both of you. Tom & Rose

DONZI
04-07-2010, 08:47 PM
Thanks to Lady Grizz I will be fine as soon as I see my Donzi friends at the events. I really need to get back in a boat, at this time any boat. I will try to spend more time on the puter this week. been a rough 5 months.
I look forward to our bench racing once again ! Grizz.:)
Martha & I send our best wishes along to you & Barb..

Kenny Lessard

yeller
04-07-2010, 09:14 PM
Wow...I really missed something here. Griz, I didn't even know you were having any kind of treatment. I know you'll battle through it. :yes: Stay positive, you'll be on the water in no time........and try not drive Lady Griz crazy in the meantime. :wink::)

Ghost
04-07-2010, 09:21 PM
Randy, you're in our thoughts and prayers. Was hoping I was going to get to see you and Barb at AOTH but it turned out it was not in the cards for me to go this year. Hoping to find a way to some other event later in the season. Keep after it, buddy, we're thinking of you. Lisa sends you her best as well.

Mike

sweet 16 1966
04-07-2010, 09:56 PM
Randy,
I too feel bad for not knowing. If I can help you with anything, I am on it.
Just ask-thats what I tell Sheila cause the male species is oblivious to the obvious at times. When my Dad was sick years ago- he was stressed by having to talk certain people - I do not want to be one of those.
If you want to go for a boat ride-you know I can make that happen- just have to fill in the when part.

Best wishes to you both,

your friend,

Russ

axelkloehn
04-08-2010, 03:04 AM
It is one of these moments when you realize there is a human story behind an avatar/knickname of a board-member...

I am living very far away in germany and will probably never meet you and Randy personally but of course I send my best wishes and prayers to you and Randy and all my hope for a fast recovery.

All the best to you and Randy,
Axel

ITTLFLI
04-08-2010, 07:09 AM
Best wishes from the ITLLFLI camp..........Byron :shades:

Cuda
04-08-2010, 07:27 AM
Grizz is a tough old sumbich!:pimp:

DON N.
04-10-2010, 08:30 AM
I also wish you a quick recovery grizz , we still have to do some car yacking @ the l.g. Events !

Ed Donnelly
04-10-2010, 02:14 PM
Glad to hear you are bouncing back young fellow....................Ed

Phil S
04-16-2010, 08:05 PM
It is one of these moments when you realize there is a human story behind an avatar/knickname of a board-member...

I am living very far away in germany and will probably never meet you and Randy personally but of course I send my best wishes and prayers to you and Randy and all my hope for a fast recovery.

All the best to you and Randy,
Axel

"Donzi Family"...defined.

Godspeed recovery to you Grizzly !

mikev
04-21-2010, 11:40 AM
Man sorry to hear that have been off the boards for a while been busy with everything else in life. If you guys need anything let me know Sherry and I are just around the corner from you all.