PDA

View Full Version : 22 Classic cockpit cover

Tborisch
03-28-2010, 10:14 PM
Looking for a new cockpit cover for a 22 Donzi classic. Just bought a boat, and it didn't come with one. Obviously just need a cover, and I can install the snaps to match the boat. Sunbrella would be nice, or something else of equal quality. Black in color if possible. My boat is yellow and white.

Thanks,
Tom

RedDog
03-29-2010, 07:30 AM
I'm having one made right now. Should have it in a week or so. I'll let you know if it comes out good and give you the contact info. They are using my old one (with a ragged hole in it) as the pattern. Material is sunbrella

Tborisch
03-29-2010, 07:34 AM
I'm having one made right now. Should have it in a week or so. I'll let you know if it comes out good and give you the contact info. They are using my old one (with a ragged hole in it) as the pattern. Material is sunbrella

Thank you sir, that would be great! Have they talked price yet?

Thanks!
Tom

LKSD
03-29-2010, 08:33 AM
We also make custom covers. ;) Jamie / Lakeside

Tborisch
03-29-2010, 08:35 AM
We also make custom covers. ;) Jamie / Lakeside

Cool! Do you have all the specs on the 22 Classic cover? What material do you use, and what kind of price tag are we looking at.

Thanks,
Tom

LKSD
03-29-2010, 08:42 AM
Cool! Do you have all the specs on the 22 Classic cover? What material do you use, and what kind of price tag are we looking at.

Thanks,
Tom
We tailor make them to each boat, so I would need the boat to fit it to. Otherwise the fit may not be as good, which in my opinion defeats the purpose. Not every classic cover is the same. It depends on the windshield & current snap placement. Prices vary depending on options. We usually use sunbrella. We also sew in vents to ours as well as padding under the cover around the windshield & any other hardware so it is not prone to rubbing or wearing thru.. ;)

If you would like to know more or pricing ball parks give me a call.. :) Jamie / Lakeside 570-639-2628

Tborisch
03-29-2010, 11:21 AM
That would be quite a long drive from Michigan :)

We have a place here in town, Appearance Products. They do covers, maybe i will check with them.

Tom

LKSD
03-29-2010, 12:56 PM
That would be quite a long drive from Michigan :)

We have a place here in town, Appearance Products. They do covers, maybe i will check with them.

Tom

No problem. I didnt know where you were located.. I do have a lot of people that drive quite a ways to come to us, but usually it is for more than just a cover. So no problem.. :) Jamie / Lakeside

knots2u
03-29-2010, 05:48 PM
What year 22?

Tborisch
03-31-2010, 08:08 PM
What year 22?

2003. Still looking. :)

Tborisch
04-18-2010, 02:21 PM
Anybody know were I can find one? I can install the snaps, etc.

2003 with a plexi windshield, no frame.

Tom