PDA

View Full Version : Gutsy dirt bikers...

Tony
03-27-2010, 10:49 PM
This trail looks more suited to a mountain goat than a motorcycle!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsYNFhO6c8g&feature=player_embedded#

:beer:

McGary911
03-28-2010, 09:45 AM
Even if I were a goat, I'd say F that. :eek:

Just Say N20
03-28-2010, 10:30 AM
Well, wasn't that relaxing to watch :shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking: :shocking: :eek::eek:!?

Definitely members of WAFNC!

Fluffy Foo-Foo
03-28-2010, 02:25 PM
Seen that before. It's still some crazy shhhh.:nilly:

l

thehow33
03-28-2010, 02:43 PM
Why???

Ed Donnelly
03-28-2010, 04:28 PM
There is not enough money in the world..

I had to look away several times,, something about fear of heights...Ed

Ghost
03-28-2010, 05:42 PM
Put me in the F that column as well. (Even though I think the camera makes some of it look narrower than it is, it's still nuts with that cliff.) I went off a cliff less steep and less rocky once, riding a rental bike on a ridiculous piece of trail on Mackinac Island. Thankfully a tree stopped me with no major damage about 20-30 feet down, before I was going even faster. That was enough for me.

BUIZILLA
03-28-2010, 06:07 PM
I went off a cliff less steep and less rocky once, riding a rental bike on a ridiculous piece of trail on Mackinac Island. Thankfully a tree stopped me with no major damage about 20-30 feet down, before I was going even faster. That was enough for me. LOLOLOLOL.... my nephew was riding a rental bike behind me on Mac Island and did the same thing.... I heard him yell, turned around, and he was gone... north side of island just past the cemetary??? LOL

Ghost
03-28-2010, 06:30 PM
LOLOLOLOL.... my nephew was riding a rental bike behind me on Mac Island and did the same thing.... I heard him yell, turned around, and he was gone... north side of island just past the cemetary??? LOL

Yes, too funny!!! I was east of the cemetary, along that steep coastal walking trail somewhere on the northeast side. There was a big dip in the trail, maybe a 6 or 8 foot steep downhill with a very narrow flat below, partly washed out. I went over the handlebars and was sliding down the hill FAST. (Don't ask me what went right in my head, but when I hit the tree, the bike was shooting by and I reached out and grabbed it somehow.) My buddies would have given me major crap except that I snagged the bike. Seems to me it was a 3 or 4 hundred feet down to the road at the base of the cliff, and the bike probably would have made it most of the way.

zelatore
03-28-2010, 07:10 PM
Perfect! I've found what I'll do while I'm visiting in the Alps next month!

Well, maybe not. I'd love to say I'd try it, but the fact is I'd probably wimp out. I'd hike it in a heartbeat though.