PDA

View Full Version : Do We Need a DONZIS WANTED Forum?

Just Say N20
03-25-2010, 08:35 PM
Not directed at anyone in particular, but lately there seem to have been a lot of people posting about boats they are looking to buy in the DONZI FOR SALE section.

On the one hand, I guess that makes more sense than posting that type of request there, than anywhere else. But perhaps it would be good to create a separate forum for that purpose.

Just a thought. :confused:

McGary911
03-26-2010, 07:28 AM
I've seen other forums that combine them. That way would be easiest, as Scot would just have to change the name of the forum to Donzis for sale \ wanted.

Carl C
03-26-2010, 07:38 AM
No. All they have to do is read the ads here to see what is available.:yes:

mattyboy
03-26-2010, 07:50 AM
guys we already have a wanted section and I don't think it is for people "on the lamb"

;)

mattyboy
03-26-2010, 08:08 AM
seriously I would think a "welcome the new member" section or an introduce yourself section would be better .

this way a new member can say hi introduce them selves, and where they live and say I am looking for a such and such anyone know where there is one .

this woud let established members guide them to the right section, maybe stopping from unneeded or duplicate posts in every section.
This would also let a memebr who is on the fence about selling and not willing to commit to place a classified the option to start a conversation.

Just Say N20
03-26-2010, 11:10 AM
seriously I would think a "welcome the new member" section or an introduce yourself section would be better.

This way a new member can say hi introduce them selves, and where they live and say I am looking for a such and such anyone know where there is one.

This would let established members guide them to the right section, maybe stopping from unneeded or duplicate posts in every section.

This would also let a member who is on the fence about selling and not willing to commit to place a classified the option to start a conversation.

Good idea.