PDA

View Full Version : 18 2+3 donzi 1970?

tpowell1988
03-17-2010, 09:15 AM
hello, I have a 18 2+3 which i think is either a 1970 or right around there. the driver sits on the left side of it, it has a 351 holman moody. I am just trying to get more info on this boat, and where I could buy parts for it. such as railing parts. I have the railing on bothsides up to about the front seats. I am not sure if it stops there or goes all the way around the cockpit because there a a several holes infront of the cockpit area. any help would be great thanks.

mattyboy
03-17-2010, 09:23 AM
2 buckets seats??

there are 2 rails on an 18 one each side from about the front seats to the back seats they end with rail ends

if this boat is an 18 the holes infront were for a factory windshield.

the 351 should have Holman Moddy numbers on it if it is the original power plant

get the serial numbers off the drive near the top on a silver tag,the motor on a plate riveted to the bell housing,the hull numbersw on a foil tag or written by hand in marker behind the dash or up by the bow eye.

those will tell you the world about your boat

don't worry post them and we'll figure it out

pictures help alot too

:)

tpowell1988
03-17-2010, 01:08 PM
i will take some pictures. i was talking to my father and he seems to think that the boat is a 1969. I will get the vin numbers and take some pics and post them friday when I get home. thanks....and yes it has two bucket seats and a bench seat.