PDA

View Full Version : Jihad Jane !

silverghost
03-15-2010, 01:05 PM
Just found out over the weekend that Jihad Jane that you might have seen on the news from here in PA had been living in my young friend Ed's apartment building !

Friends told me the FBI was all over this place on Friday!

Guess he should screen his renters better .
You just never know who you are renting to .

McGary911
03-15-2010, 04:28 PM
Friend of mine bought an apartment in Tampa a few years back as in investment. He rented it out pretty easily. One day at work, they had one of those idiotic breaking news cut ins.....yep, helicopter footage of a car chase. Well, they were all watching for a few minutes. Pretty soon the streets looked familiar. The car screeched to a halt in front of the building with my friend's rental. Guy bolted from the car. Broke into my friend's apartment. Actually, he had the key. Yep, it was his tenant.

Guess paying 3 months ahead of time in cash wasn't a good sign, as he thought. Story has a sad ending. The guy ended up killing a hostage. I believe the police fatally wounded him too. :frown:

He took a beating on that apartment. He couldn't rent it again, and had to take a very low offer as everyone knew it's history from all the news stories.