PDA

View Full Version : Withdrawal!!!!!!

MOP
02-23-2010, 08:06 PM
Well maybe not it is 8:PM and it is 80 degrees at LaPoasada hotel in Costa Rica, I am making believe I am having winter withdrawal. Looking forward to cooking a bit to flush out the Northeast chill!

M.O.P.

gcarter
02-23-2010, 08:14 PM
I know, I know!
But you ain't moved there yet!
And soon you'll be back in Long island,
and winter won't be over yet!

penbroke
02-23-2010, 09:03 PM
Phil: Although we have never actually managed to meet up we have been involved in a few things together and I consider you a friend...

As a friend I just want to say "BITE ME!"

Frank
Hope you have a great time!

Ghost
02-23-2010, 09:04 PM
Phil: Although we have never actually managed to meet up we have been involved in a few things together and I consider you a friend...

Frank

What Frank said. :)

Ahh, what am I b#tching about, I'm going snowboarding in Utah tomorrow...

Cuda
02-23-2010, 10:57 PM
My buddy just got back from Costa Rica. He goes 5 or 6 times a year. He had to get back for Bikeweek in Daytona. I've known him since he was 15.

MOP
02-24-2010, 07:20 AM

Frank

Frank consider yourself bitten, we will have our libations one warm afternoon!!!

George I know my stay will be over in a flash.

Most important i will be closer to un wrapping and firing time when I get back.

MOP

maddad
02-24-2010, 10:26 PM
What Frank said. :)

Ahh, what am I b#tching about, I'm going snowboarding in Utah tomorrow...
I don't want to hijack Phil's gloating, but me and a buddy are at Powder Mountain by Ogden and after today's snow, we're not leaving any time soon.
Where are you in Utah?
Mike

ROTYDE
02-25-2010, 12:07 AM
I know, I know!
But you ain't moved there yet!
And soon you'll be back in Long island,
and winter won't be over yet!
Winter, Ba hum bug..LOL . I'm in North Alabama and it's 28 degrees tonight! This is the south it's not supposed to be like this. I live in a hollow with a marina and watch the SeaRays come in and out, and look out on the trailer at my Widow and get depressed... Come on summer.:nilly:

Ghost
02-25-2010, 01:11 AM
I don't want to hijack Phil's gloating, but me and a buddy are at Powder Mountain by Ogden and after today's snow, we're not leaving any time soon.
Where are you in Utah?
Mike

Park City. Got here today and got a half day in at the Canyons. A little patchy but tonight's snow should help. Hope it treats you well.

Mike

Donzi Vol
02-25-2010, 07:49 PM
I'm in Boone, NC tonight on business. I picked a great time for it, because apparently it's coming a friggin blizzard here. Maybe I'll stay the weekend...

gcarter
02-25-2010, 07:57 PM
'sposed to be about 30* tonight here in warm sunny Florida!
What's the world coming to?:confused:

BUIZILLA
02-25-2010, 08:05 PM
gorgeous here... :yes:

ROTYDE
02-25-2010, 08:20 PM
'sposed to be about 30* tonight here in warm sunny Florida!
What's the world coming to?:confused:

Gore says global warming..LOL, I leave a large carbon footprint with Twins and 30 feet...
:shades: