PDA

View Full Version : Tex and Hedge show headed to Jackson Hole...

Last Real Texan
02-19-2010, 05:54 PM
Coming to the slopes near you, lock up the woman and children...pray for snow, now we just need to find some dock space...

Tex

Donziweasel
02-19-2010, 06:10 PM
Bill and Brian staying at the Lazy P. Man, I am in trouble......:wink:

The Hedgehog
02-19-2010, 09:12 PM
Bill and Brian staying at the Lazy P. Man, I am in trouble......:wink:

Your are so screwed.

Wait a minute, we are all screwed:eek:

Tex, see ya in the Crown Room tomorrow morning!

Now I got to get back to packing my Spyder Gear and curved downhill poles after watching the US take second in the Super G.

Cool story about the Norwegian guy that won it.

mrfixxall
02-19-2010, 11:38 PM
Your are so screwed.

Wait a minute, we are all screwed:eek:

Tex, see ya in the Crown Room tomorrow morning!

Now I got to get back to packing my Spyder Gear and curved downhill poles after watching the US take second in the Super G.

Cool story about the Norwegian guy that won it.

ok closed cooling system,heat exchangers on the bottom of the hull,some large ski's, a few tracks a gear reduction box and lots of duck tape!! ill have the zx ready for you when you get their:)

Donziweasel
02-21-2010, 01:31 PM
The guys made it here just fine. Christina, Bill's wife, is fighting a cold, but other than that, all is well in JH. They are out skiing for the day and we are grilling an Elk tenderloin with berniase sauce tonight. Looks like skiing tommorrow, snowmobiling Tuesday and then we will see how the rest of the week goes.

What they don't know is that they have to a spend a day in the bildge of the Critter putting the engine in one day while they are here...... :)

The Hedgehog
02-22-2010, 10:09 AM
Wow, knocking off a little work this am. Getting ready for Tex to go wear me out on the mountain again this afternoon.

Dinner at the Lazy P was outstanding. This is a hell of a place.

fogducker III
02-22-2010, 10:12 AM
The guys made it here just fine. Christina, Bill's wife, is fighting a cold, but other than that, all is well in JH. They are out skiing for the day and we are grilling an Elk tenderloin with berniase sauce tonight. Looks like skiing tommorrow, snowmobiling Tuesday and then we will see how the rest of the week goes.

What they don't know is that they have to a spend a day in the bildge of the Critter putting the engine in one day while they are here...... :)

Did you get the block off plate...???

Donziweasel
02-22-2010, 12:59 PM
It's here, thanks Jeremy..... :)

mrfixxall
02-22-2010, 02:59 PM
It's here, thanks Jeremy..... :)

Chit!! i wish i would have knew you needed one i hac a new one on my bench,,i would hav givin it to the hedge last week for you..:)

The Hedgehog
02-25-2010, 06:05 PM
Nice little storm came in last night. Tex and I were there when the lifts opened. We cut fresh tracks for a while and then Margie and John showed up to give us a nice tour of their mountain. What a great day.

Jraysray
02-25-2010, 08:55 PM
Nice little storm came in last night. Tex and I were there when the lifts opened. We cut fresh tracks for a while and then Margie and John showed up to give us a nice tour of their mountain. What a great day.

Would love to see some pics!

Last Real Texan
02-26-2010, 11:36 PM
Pics to follow when we return skiing Grand Targhee was awesome! What.
A View of the Tetons from the top !!!

Thank you John for the lazy p experience and all of the hospitality!!!
You and Margie are the best and the twins, well there are no words for them!!:nilly:

Tex

The Hedgehog
02-27-2010, 03:37 PM
Ahh, the departure blues. Sitting here at the JH airport looking up at that mountain. What a great time. Many thanks to Weasel and Boo Boo for the hospitality. I have said it before and I will say it again, JH is the best. Hands down. That is coming from someone that has skied most of the resorts in N America and some in Europe.

Pics will follow.

mrfixxall
02-27-2010, 03:45 PM
Ahh, the departure blues. Sitting here at the JH airport looking up at that mountain. What a great time. Many thanks to Weasel and Boo Boo for the hospitality. I have said it before and I will say it again, JH is the best. Hands down. That is coming from someone that has skied most of the resorts in N America and some in Europe.

Pics will follow.

Did you get my txt pic last night? :)

Phil S
03-01-2010, 08:52 PM
Never been to Jackson Hole skiing...would love to see pics if you have them.

Did ya get them to help ya with engine install DW ?

Hope the little one's are well ! Sounds like fun times had by all !

Would love to see Critter updates !

WKR,

Phil S.

Donziweasel
03-02-2010, 05:46 AM
Had a great time as usual with Tex, Hedge and thier families. Got to ski with them, snowmobile, dinners, etc..... We even got 8-9 inches of snow one night one night, but could have used more.

Phil, I couldn't get them in the bildge, all they wanted to do was have fun, imagine that? :)

Engine is going in as we speak......