PDA

View Full Version : Performance exhaust buy

DC18
02-14-2010, 09:34 PM
Anybody interested in HiTek Marine exhaust. We have a chance to do a group buy. I talked to Allen (owner) at HiTek. He told me that he would do a group buy for us at THE DONZI REGISTRY. I haven't heard of any problems with his product. If anyone has, please speak up. The exhaust has a five year guarantee on it. They replace the manifold, rather than repair it, should there be a problem. Allen claims that they have manifolds ten years old still in service. The manifolds are all stainless, polished, tube thickness is 1.8mm, flange thickness in 10mm (at the cyl head) and the water jacketed area thickness is 1.5mm. They make them for small and big blocks. They come with all hardware, shift bracket, ECM bracket and oil filter bracket attacked. They also have manifolds that will accomodate the tall valve covers. Average retail is $2500.00 for a complete set. Allen did not give me a price on the group buy, but said the more we buy the cheaper the price. Allen said that H.P increase is arround 10% and torque slightly more. Here is a link to check them. http://www.hitekmarine.com.au/index.htm
Any body that is interested reply to the post. Allen said that he would check to see how many people are interested to determine a price.