PDA

View Full Version : Hedgehog's Roamer

RedDog
02-14-2010, 03:07 PM
I made a quick visit with Bill and Christina - their new Roamer is incredible - as is their hospitality!
Shot a little video - wish I had shot more though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJoHwhaPwTM

The Hedgehog
02-14-2010, 04:01 PM
Thanks for stopping by. I can see some good times for the summer with a green Donzi pulled to her at downtown Chattanooga.

Spent the weekend doing some detailing. Got the surround sound done and several rooms cleaned.

penbroke
02-14-2010, 09:38 PM
Nice rig Hedge!

Frank

mike o
02-15-2010, 07:48 AM
Congratulation, Ive been admiring your new crusier - (2nd home):kingme:. What body of water is that your on there?

KerrLake
02-15-2010, 11:17 AM
Awesome! You are the man........

gcarter
02-15-2010, 11:53 AM
Yep, more video would have been better!
Nice boat and BIG congratulations!

The Hedgehog
02-15-2010, 01:17 PM
Thanks guys. I will post pics as I do some updates. There is a lot that I can do but not all that much I have to do right now. I plan to retain as much as the old school appeal as I can. This has been and will be a heck of a learning experience.

Last Real Texan
02-15-2010, 02:58 PM
Looks great bill....see you in Jackson with my awesome new spyder gear....

Donzi Vol
02-15-2010, 05:28 PM
Hey RedDog, I talked with Bill yesterday and he said that you all had a great visit. We're now placing bets on when you'll cross into the big boat world.

FISHIN SUCKS
02-15-2010, 08:54 PM
I WANT ONE!!! Who's the pimp now?:pimp: Thanx for the video Tim. I like the touch of properly displaying the long neck bottles throughout the tour:kingme:

RedDog
02-15-2010, 09:06 PM
I WANT ONE!!! Who's the pimp now?:pimp: Thanx for the video Tim. I like the touch of properly displaying the long neck bottles throughout the tour:kingme:

Yea - you know me, I'm a brown water kind of guy but Hedge put a couple of long necks on me.

Hedge kept talkin' about installing remote cameras at strategic locations around the boat. Not sure what that was all about but I'd say watch your back side if one stays onboard... :eek:

BUIZILLA
02-15-2010, 09:08 PM
i'm starting to like this idea...

RedDog
02-15-2010, 09:20 PM
Hey RedDog, I talked with Bill yesterday and he said that you all had a great visit. We're now placing bets on when you'll cross into the big boat world.

Yea - well there is a really nice 44 Marine Trader just 40 miles downstream. Just wanting for you to move on it so that I don't have to - better to have a friend with a boat than to have your own you know - you're single and commitment free - I'm old, have 2 in college, 2 mortgages, and a tanked 401k. I'm more than willing to keep it aired out and ready to go for you if you moor it on Ft Loudon.

Donzi Vol
02-15-2010, 09:25 PM
Yea - well there is a really nice 44 Marine Trader just 40 miles downstream. Just wanting for you to move on it so that I don't have to - better to have a friend with a boat than to have your own you know - you're single and commitment free - I'm old, have 2 in college, 2 mortgages, and a tanked 401k. I'm more than willing to keep it aired out and ready to go for you if you moor it on Ft Loudon.

Tim, I think you need to be in sales. I work with guys all day who can't throw a pitch near as good as that! haha.

If the Trader is the one that we saw at the show, I agree...she's a beauty. However, if I ever go that large, I've still got my eye on the 45' Chris Craft Commander downtown. Just waiting for the right time...

The Hedgehog
02-16-2010, 06:33 AM
Yea - you know me, I'm a brown water kind of guy but Hedge put a couple of long necks on me.
Hedge kept talkin' about installing remote cameras at strategic locations around the boat. Not sure what that was all about but I'd say watch your back side if one stays onboard... :eek:

Those cams are in the engine rooms. At least the cams that show on the backup camera:eek: The others.....well just wait till the movie comes out. I'll make ya famous!

WifeHatesMyDonzi
02-17-2010, 06:21 AM
Tim, I think you need to be in sales. I work with guys all day who can't throw a pitch near as good as that! haha.

If the Trader is the one that we saw at the show, I agree...she's a beauty. However, if I ever go that large, I've still got my eye on the 45' Chris Craft Commander downtown. Just waiting for the right time...

If now isn't " the right time " I don't know when it will be. I have had a couple of friends who did the liveaboard lifestyle on Ft. Loudon over the years and they have all loved the experience. Take the plunge, single guy.

Donzi Vol
02-17-2010, 09:55 PM
If now isn't " the right time " I don't know when it will be. I have had a couple of friends who did the liveaboard lifestyle on Ft. Loudon over the years and they have all loved the experience. Take the plunge, single guy.

I know, I know. There are several factors that are keeping me in limbo right now. But I'm hoping the day will approach sooner rather than later.

The Hedgehog
02-18-2010, 06:42 AM
He will do the right thing.

Hey Dave, how about that 60' Magnum?