PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Daytona/Port Orange?

realbold
02-06-2010, 10:30 AM
I have a B1 bought and paid for in Port Orange. The guy was supposed to ship it to me and never did. He tells me now that he doesn't have the money to although I paid him to ship it. I cant get there till sometime next week and I think he's trying to sell it again. Desperate people will screw you.

gcarter
02-06-2010, 10:38 AM
I'm about 75 miles away.
Cuda is probably about 30 miles from there.
Maybe he could help you....

realbold
02-06-2010, 11:19 AM
Thanks George. I freaked when I saw a B1 with the same description and same location as the one I bought on craigslist. I replied to the ad saying that if this was him he had no right selling my drive. He replied stating he had a couple more for sale and mine is still wrapped in the garage. He offered to send my money back. Stay tuned.

Cuda
02-06-2010, 12:16 PM
Who is it? I know some guys who work out of Port Orange.

mrfixxall
02-06-2010, 01:11 PM
DON'T SEND CUDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE will probably shoot the bastard then you will bo out your money and outdrive:biggrin.:

Cuda
02-06-2010, 06:07 PM
I just wondered if I knew him. There's a good possibolity that I do.

realbold
02-07-2010, 08:38 AM
DON'T SEND CUDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE will probably shoot the bastard then you will bo out your money and outdrive:biggrin.:
LOL might be worth it!:wink:
Sent Cuda a PM and he doesn't know him. Thanks anyway.
We'll see if the guy sends my money back, but I have my doubts since he told me he's behind on bills so if he sells another drive he'd probably use the money to pay them.
If I pick up the drive it will go back on the market anyway since I found a clean B1 drive locally last week off a trashed 96 Crownline with low hours and was always trailered.

fasttrucker
02-07-2010, 09:38 AM
Crack-list is not a safe place to buy stuff!:yes: