PDA

View Full Version : supercross

zelatore
01-20-2010, 02:23 PM
Andybody watch last weekend's race in Pheonix?

A couple comments/observations-

*Dungy looks to be the new Man! I'm counting on him coming up to give Stewart a real contest

*Stewart must have ribs of steel. heck of a hit, then a second hit, then he still goes on to finish the race. I don't like him myself, but you have to hand it to him for the effort!

*Reid again looks like a winey little b!tch. My first thought was he got into Stewart purely as an accident, but watching the replays I'm not so sure. Then the shove of Stewart's head when he's trying to get back was a little much. Let's see, how many teams can you ride for and still get whipped by Stewart? And two DNF's in a row? Might as well go home now boy...championship's over, if you ever had a chance to start with.

BlownCrewCab
01-20-2010, 05:57 PM
I saw Anaheim 1 but missed last weeks, Now that stewart isn't out of control other people can catch him, he's talented, but appearntly a stuck up Pr*ck. some kids around the corner race all the eastern races and meet him often (Ricky was a Lil stuck up too). I'd like to see Dungy compete for wins and make Bubba earn it..

zelatore
01-20-2010, 07:50 PM
Oh, I have no doubt Stewart is still the fastest guy out there but with the win and Stewart coming in way down the order, Dungy now has a big lead in the points. And looking at his performance in the two races so far, (2nd and 1st, plus hole shots in both) he looks like he's got the chops to make a run at the championship. It's a little early to be making any predictions, but I'm looking forward to having somebody on track who can take it to Stewart every week.

Planetwarmer
01-21-2010, 02:55 PM
Hey that reminds me! Why the hell didnt my DVR record the 2nd race?!? I think my wife cancels my shows occasionally to record one of those sillyass prime-time dramas. WTF!