PDA

View Full Version : 16 hull or resto wanted

erikshube
01-19-2010, 01:38 PM
Looking for a classic 16 in need of restoration or just the hull.

Erik

hdsadey
01-19-2010, 06:45 PM
fort myers craigslist > collier co > for sale / wanted > boats
please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
sweet 16 Donzi - $3000 (Naples)

Date: 2010-01-15, 6:57PM EST
Reply to: sale-fpcw6-1554682494@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

'95' 16 Donzi V8 with Rolls Trailer. Needs lots of work. Hull in very good cond, engine needs rebuild, interior new and stored. Rich at 239-825-6055

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1554682494

Copyright © 2010 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

erikshube
01-20-2010, 02:20 PM
Thanks for the find! awaiting a return call......

TIZ_ZLIFE
01-26-2010, 02:59 PM
I have a sweet 16 (120 hours) on galvanized trailer with 350 Chevrolet engine with heat exchanger and v drive. It is all white with black interior.

I have not run the boat in three years and have just purchased a 20' Minx with Shelby stripes. Before I used it again I would at least change the out put shaft seal (have spare) and a impeller (have spare). Boat is located in SF Bay . I have four or five pictures.

As for price I am negotiable depending on if you want the just the hull with interior, not the drive line or if you do not need a trailer. Email me at tiz_zlife@yahoo.com

zelatore
01-26-2010, 05:34 PM
I have a sweet 16 (120 hours) on galvanized trailer with 350 Chevrolet engine with heat exchanger and v drive. It is all white with black interior.

I have not run the boat in three years and have just purchased a 20' Minx with Shelby stripes. Before I used it again I would at least change the out put shaft seal (have spare) and a impeller (have spare). Boat is located in SF Bay . I have four or five pictures.

As for price I am negotiable depending on if you want the just the hull with interior, not the drive line or if you do not need a trailer. Email me at tiz_zlife@yahoo.com

Now wait a minute....I think I'd have noticed if a Minx w/shelby stripes was running around on the bay... Where are you boating? I'd say we should get together for a run, but Lord knows when I'll get my boat back together
(I keep my Carver on the Estuary and my Donzi in the delta)

Greg Guimond
01-26-2010, 06:04 PM
erikshube,

Where are you located and do you care if the 16 is an OB or IO or V ?

mike o
01-26-2010, 06:48 PM
Last Fall in the for sale section here.

TIZ_ZLIFE
01-26-2010, 10:13 PM
Now wait a minute....I think I'd have noticed if a Minx w/shelby stripes was running around on the bay... Where are you boating? I'd say we should get together for a run, but Lord knows when I'll get my boat back together
(I keep my Carver on the Estuary and my Donzi in the delta)

In the spring I plan to take the 20' Donzi up to Tahoe, I was running my Dayton up there but it can really blow up and the tunnel hull get scaring in white caps. Check with me if you get your boat together in the spring and we can get them in the delta and go for lunch.

I did run the 16' many times in the delta used to go to the Paradise before its closing.