PDA

View Full Version : 2004 donzi-22 classic

hunterphillips@roadrunner.com
01-14-2010, 11:54 AM
She is gone fellows.....thanks for all the
interest and feedback.........i will miss her!

Bimini top / custom cover / am fm stereo cd player w 4 speakers
dual batteries w perko switch / silent choice exhaust / fuel
injection /trim tabs / stainless prop / monster gaffrig instrument panel / all aluminum trailer (rocket),very nice.

txtaz
02-09-2010, 06:16 PM
Ken we might just drag a boat up that way and stay at the house in Maine for a few weeks. Things have got to slow down for me though before we could do that.

BTW, thanks for re posting that listing. A few things to note: IT HAS Montana registration numbers. And doesn't Bravo3's have dual props?

For $50k I think they will be trying to sell for awhile.

BUIZILLA
02-09-2010, 06:20 PM
lot's of LLC's are registered in Montana... (which has no bearing and is not a negative on the sale)

my coach is as well... :wink:

boxy
02-10-2010, 01:11 PM
Nice butcher job on the guy's "boat for sale" ad.........:boggled:
What Jeremy said .....

txtaz
02-10-2010, 09:46 PM
Good lord. No wonder why good people stopped coming around.

The high and mighty's have it...see ya.

MOP
02-11-2010, 12:45 PM
Like bad pennies they keep turning up!

Uncle Richie
02-11-2010, 02:06 PM
That's a clean looking stock 22 classic. at a great price,with lows hours.

fogducker III
02-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Like bad pennies they keep turning up!

Are you refering to me ?

If you are, give your head a shake......the guy posted a nice boat for sale and a number of people stomped all over his ad......I just pointed it out, what is the problem?

Walt. H.
02-11-2010, 04:23 PM
Fog. D III,
With all due respect what you said may be so to some degree, but its best left up to the author of this post or the forsale monitor to comment otherwise you're just stepping on your fellow member's di-k especially if they have been around here longer....
WH

fogducker III
02-11-2010, 05:03 PM
Fog. D III,
With all due respect what you said may be so to some degree, but its best left up to the author of this post or the forsale monitor to comment otherwise you're just stepping on your fellow member's di-k especially if they have been around here longer....
WH

I hear ya Walt, didn't realize there was a pecking order here......being on a "site" longer then somebody else does not give you the right to insult. As I said, which I am entitled to, a very new guy was trying to sell his boat and "long time" members side tracked his thread.....kinda makes people think twice about posting their stuff for sale on this site don't you think?

Walt. H.
02-11-2010, 06:39 PM
I hear ya Walt, didn't realize there was a pecking order here......being on a "site" longer then somebody else does not give you the right to insult. As I said, which I am entitled to, a very new guy was trying to sell his boat and "long time" members side tracked his thread.....kinda makes people think twice about posting their stuff for sale on this site don't you think?
Oh Geez"
We all side track a conversation from time to time mostly in person without any ill intent and it happens here too, and its happened many times to one of my own, and sometimes i've joined in when it all starts out with a question that goes off completely sideways, but I didn't get pissed about it when it went totally astray.
Besides it not like we're paying for a classified ad to run, then it would be different if we only had a limited time for it to air before it expired plus the original post still remains intact .
I only said what I posted above because a long time fellow member took your reply to heart in a hurtful way and I would hope the same support would apply to you if the shoe was on your foot.

I hope this clears the air of any misunderstanding among all of us, and now all this banter back and forth has really mucked up the original topic hasn't it?:boggled:
WH

txtaz
02-11-2010, 06:52 PM
It will get cleaned.

Ed Donnelly
02-11-2010, 10:04 PM
Fog; Next time you want to post something that needs the " I've been a member longer".........Just have Boxy or me post it for you.... We have both been members longer than the other complaining gents....Ed

MOP
02-12-2010, 07:47 AM
I saw the issue in a totally different light, posting another boat that was a year newer but also near 20K more if anything boosted the initial listed boat much higher in the eyes of a potential buyer. I have seen the 2005 yes it is nice but the 2004 is far more appealing, it appears to be a far better deal can not see the trashing angle at all!

hunterphillips@roadrunner.com
03-13-2010, 07:52 AM
She is gone fellows............Thanks for all the interest and feedback.
Im already looking for another boat. I will sur miss this girl:frown: