PDA

View Full Version : St Tropez new heartbeat

captdennisgray
01-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Think I have a format on the video that will work on here...

This is the start up of new motor placed in my St Tropez . It finally came to life on Jan. 2, 2010 after the few minor complications usually associated with these types of jobs...

Still need to do a little wiring re-work, put new bennett trim tabs on , new steering cable along with throttle and shift cables... Also need to go through the outdrive to make sure it is ready for the 2010 season...

Look forward to getting this boat back in the water and running with the local Donzi group....

MOP
01-04-2010, 07:45 PM
Was looking forward to you film but I do not have the right codec, by chance do you know the codec?

MOP
01-04-2010, 08:36 PM
Ok I dug through my stash and found a codec on my LG burner CD that makes it work! I first tried it on my lap top and it played, so the only difference was the LG software!

Phil

captdennisgray
01-05-2010, 10:58 AM
MOP , i converted it to an MPG file .... sorry it isn't much but at least the motor runs and sounds pretty decent..... I have a longer video on my phone but it only wants to let me transfer it through bluetooth... I might figure a way to get it transferred eventually..

I am just glad that the time and expense so far have had positive results..

Tank
01-05-2010, 12:56 PM
Hay Looks and sounds grate!