PDA

View Full Version : Rolls Axle Aluminum Trailer for 18 Classic

Forrest
01-03-2010, 09:57 PM
**** SOLD ****
This is the perfect trailer for your 18 2+3, X-18, or Corsican. It's a custom fitted Rolls aluminum I-beam tandem-axle model 2160 T. Perfect tongue weight when loaded with your 18c, and ultra stable at any sane and some insane speeds. This frame was built in '02 and features the patented all aluminum and stainless-steel Rolls Axle Lifetime Spring (http://www.rollsaxle.com/lifetime_spring.htm) and Aluminum axle with Posi-Lube lubrication, stainless-steel hubs, spare-tire mount Goodyear Marathon tires. The only steel parts on this trailer are the hitch coupler, tongue-jack, axle spindles, and galvanized wheels. That's it, everything else is either aluminum or stainless. Put your 18c on this trailer and add a set of your favorite custom wheels and you will have a real head turner that tows like a dream.
Feature List:

Patented Aluminum Springs, Guaranteed for Life
Stainless Steel Hubs and Studs Machined Inside and Out 100%
Aluminum Axle with Posi-Lube Lubrication
Stainless Steel Fasteners 100% Standard
Stainless Safety Cables and Hooks
Aluminum I Beam Cross Members Every 30" Bent the Hard Way 30°
Main Frame I Beams 8 Bends and Rounded Corners
4" x 6" Carpeted Cypress Bunks Adjustable Spacing in 2" increments, Angle 0° to 30°
Front Adjustable V Guide With Carpeted Cypress Bunk Boards
3,000 lb. Tongue Jack Milled into the Center of the Main I Beams
Tripod Design Winch Stand for Ultimate Strength
10,000 lb. Winch Strap
Fenders 1/8" Die Stamped, Wrinkle Free Aluminum Plate
Tread Brite 3/16" Aluminum Steps in Front and Back of Each Fender Protecting the Tail Lights and Side Markers
Lights Are All Lexan Capsulated, Stainless Steel Mounting Bolts
Guide On Poles Are Schedule 80 PVC on a Double Aluminum Pipe, With 4 Reflectors

More info at http://www.rollsaxle.com/

Bobby D
01-04-2010, 07:10 AM
Forrest,
I am in the market for a trailer and am very interested in buying your trailer can you pm me with a phone number that I can reach you and discuss delivery options.
Bob

silverghost
01-04-2010, 11:09 AM
Bob: You won't find a better-built trailer than this !

Bobby D
01-04-2010, 12:11 PM
Brad,
Agree, although my trailer is also very nice (magic tilt) it is overloaded. During the 1200 mile trip back north last April the tires showed increased ware on the inside edge on both tires.
Let make sure we figure out how to get together soon, warm weather and OCNJ is around the corner.
Bob

rr1048
01-04-2010, 06:44 PM
I am interested in your trailer. We have a 1973 X-18 and could use a new trailer. Where is the trailer located? Can you send your phone number so I can give you a call. Thanks, Randy

Forrest
01-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Sale pending . . .

Bobby D
01-07-2010, 05:44 AM
Forrest,
FedEx tracking number is 8670 9951 5519, package sent out today standard overnight will be on your doorstep tomorrow.
Bob

Forrest
01-08-2010, 12:53 PM
Sold - Thank you Bob!

Bobby D
01-10-2010, 07:43 AM
Forrest
Thanks, I enjoyed talking and doing business with you. Will have plenty of margin now and looking forward to loading the 18 on this bad boy and seeing how it handles on a long trip.
I will give you a call soon once I figure out how to get it headed north.
Bob.

Bobby D
05-03-2010, 11:38 AM
Forrest,
Set up the trailer last weekend and as expected it fits perfect. Everything about the trailer is as advertized. Thanks again for being flexible with winter storage and willing to work around my schedule for pickup.
Bob