PDA

View Full Version : new guy

jeff8330
12-19-2009, 03:17 PM
whats up guys. New to the board, from toms river nj, currently residing in key west (winter). will be going home to my boats in the spring. Currently I dont own a donzi, but my dream is an 18 classic blue/white :cool!:

Current toys include.

1981 semi restored 15' glastron ssv 151/90 merc- quick agile little boat.
1997 maxum 2300 sc/5.0l mercruiser/alpha. gas hog will be sold when i get back.

Also will probably be buying my old boat back. I had a 1979 baja 18ss bowrider. It was metalflake blue. I got it running then sold it. The person that bought it did nothing with it in four years and i never got to finish it, but now i have the chance to get it cheap, and i know the boat inside and out. 200 black max, Which probably no longer runs as it has been left to sit for four years, but anything is possible. Im a pretty talented mechanic, so its really not a big deal to me. And i can get it back much less than what i sold it for, so sentimental value rules in this scenario. anyways, enough rambling, the names jeff and i think ill stick around because i think ill be on the market for a project in the near future. thanks :yes:

Donzi Vol
12-19-2009, 04:02 PM
Welcome aboard, Jeff. Check out the "for sale" section. You just might find an 18 to suit your fancy.

MOP
12-19-2009, 04:12 PM
Welcome to the "Mania" it is winter there are and will be some nice boats around, best of luck in your hunt.

Phil