PDA

View Full Version : Official Invitation to all SEADOGs

Last Tango
12-18-2009, 01:24 PM
Official Invitation to all SEADOG's and other ne're-do-wells and hangers-ons.

On Thursday, December 31, 2009 in the early afternoon, I will be launching from Julington Creek Marina, located at the southern edge of Jacksonville, Florida, on a tributary of the majestic St. Johns River, for a boat ride of length and distance to be determined by the prevailing elements. My destination is any of the several waterfront fishcamps serving lunch and refreshments, as determined by the contingient of SEADOG's, etc, and thence to return to Julington Creek. A suitable public launching ramp (free of charge) is located adjacent to said marina, and is offered to out-of-towners wanting to participate. Real Marine 89 Octane gas (free from that dreaded devil Ethanol) is also available on the water at the adjacent Mandarin Marine docks.
On Friday, January 1, 2010, at a time suitable to those completing recovery, I will again launch from Julington Creek Marina and seek a waterfront establishment offering a nip of the hair-of-the-dog, and thence back to the marina.

The purpose of these two boating days is to Officially End the 2009 Florida boating season on Thursday, and then to Officially open the 2010 Florida boating season on Friday.

Pictures will be posted here. Although freezing temperatures are not expected, neither will it be Bikini weather, although last year it was totally Bikini weather.

Cuda
12-18-2009, 06:54 PM
I find the thought of you in a bikini somewhat disturbing, Mark. :eek:

Last Tango
12-18-2009, 07:26 PM
And I find the fact that your first thought was ME in a Bikini equally disturbing. LOLOLOLOL
Thanks, Joe. I'll take that as a YES you'll be here? LOL!

Cuda
12-18-2009, 08:46 PM
Shoot, I'd have to save money for a month to go to Orange City. :(