PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Razors edge motorsports

rchevelle71
12-16-2009, 02:57 PM
Found a local guy to service my injectors, Paul(TZrider) at Razors Edge motorsports in Pompano has the equipment to service(clean and flow) Outboard injectors. He did mine over the weekend. I was having a problem with sluggish bottom end, and everybody suggested getting the injectors serviced, I didnt want the boat down for any length of time, so I did a search locally, and came up with Razors Edge. I havent water tested the boat yet, but will keep everyone up to date.

BUIZILLA
12-16-2009, 03:40 PM
you should have said something... I had the first injector machine in Fla.... I do about 80-100 outboard injectors a week....

rchevelle71
12-17-2009, 12:45 PM
you should have said something... I had the first injector machine in Fla.... I do about 80-100 outboard injectors a week....

OOOPs,

Sorry, I havent been on here much until the last few weeks. I managed to find a few minutes each day to visit all of the forums lately. I just happened to be wandering around Pauls shop, and saw the machine. He runs a 32 Skater with twin 300XS, so I knew if I asked him if he could do outboards he would know what I was talking about. Didnt even think about Donzi.net for outboard stff, my bad:frown: