PDA

View Full Version : '87 Z-21 FS in Portland, Oregon

MattM
12-09-2009, 11:48 PM
For anybody looking for a solid Donzi in the great Northwest, I have had this Z-21 for about years. It’s equipped with the Mercruiser 350 Magnum engine which is the heavy duty 350 engine with 4 bolt main bearings, forged rods and pistons and other upgraded components over the standard Merc 5.7. It has a rebuilt Alpha 1 outdrive and new transom assembly with 3 seasons on it, equipped with a 3 blade stainless steel Mirage propeller. When I replaced the outdrive I also replaced the transom structure with marine plywood and re-laminated it in. The hull is very solid with no stringer problems or de-lamination anywhere. The gell coat is faded somewhat and the interior is showing signs of age, but the boat is totally serviceable and can be used as is or restored. We have used it for running around the Columbia and Willamette rivers and skiing and wakeboarding. At lower speeds, the wake is very nice for wakeboarding, our kids do all kinds of flips and spins behind it. At higher speeds the wake is fine for skiing, bigger than a competition ski boat, but I cut through it fine on a slalom course. Comes with a dual axle trailer. The kids are grown now, and it's time for me to restore the '69 Classic 18 that's been sitting in my shop for 15 years. Asking $7000.
Call Matt @ 503-442-4183