PDA

View Full Version : Bahama bound

onesubdrvr
12-07-2009, 08:47 AM
Again,... for work :bawling: oh wait :biggrin.:

Over to Nassau to Atlantis to turn some wrenches,.... anyone here on the island or traveling there any time this week?

Wayne

Cuda
12-07-2009, 09:17 AM
That's good duty if you can get it! :)

onesubdrvr
12-07-2009, 09:24 AM
That's good duty if you can get it! :)
yup,

I've spent about 3 months on the islands this year, mostly between Freeport and Nassau, but a couple of days in Andros as well.

Planes is boarding, I'm off :D

Wayne

BlownCrewCab
12-07-2009, 07:18 PM
I hope you see a 7' Baracuda and it scares the Sh*t out of you. and then you have a Nice Grouper Sandwich (Lucky F'r)

onesubdrvr
12-07-2009, 08:46 PM
I hope you see a 7' Baracuda and it scares the Sh*t out of you. and then you have a Nice Grouper Sandwich (Lucky F'r)
Grouper Sammies and Redstripes for all tomorrow;

tonight was the grand buffet; some stirfry, shrimp, steak, etc., ate more than enough for a small army, topped off with some soft-serve icecream with Oreos and hot fudge.

Now I'm near a food coma similar to after a healthy thanksgiving dinner, watching "Planet Earth" on Discovery, and listening to the waterfall, and the waves breaking on the shore,....

I miss my family, but must admit,..... this are nice ;)

Wayne

silverghost
12-08-2009, 09:05 AM
And I was womdering why you had not finished the "Crazy Chinese Chicken" project yet !
Now we know you are having just too much fun on the islands to finish your Donzi project !