PDA

View Full Version : Roll Tide

The Hedgehog
12-06-2009, 10:09 AM
I was there front and center. Great time.

McGary911
12-06-2009, 10:26 AM
Must have been a great time, expecially if you were wearing red. I guess I'm more of a gators fan, but a casual one (don't have any gators stuff, but DO have some blue\orange Mets stuff. That count?). It was obvious at every turn who the better team was yesterday.

Congrats on your win. :bighug:

I'm excited about the Tampa-Jets game next week. Already got my ticket.

Just Say N20
12-06-2009, 10:31 AM
My wife and her sister both graduated from 'Bama. Long ago, during the era of Bear Bryant.

Quite the game! We obviously hoped for a victory, but dang!

Very exciting indeed.

I did feel sorry for Tebow. As "showboaty" as he is accused of being, I thought his post game comments were classy, and demonstrated character.

Three reviewed plays all let stand which were good for the Tide. From all the angles they showed on the replays, all three of them were hard to tell.

No clear shot on the football crossing the line touchdown was shown.

No good angle on the did he (22) step out of bounds on the 69 yard pass reception (but there was a ref right there looking at his feet on that one).

No good angle on the knee on the ground/football cross the line lunge touchdown.

But, it is all history now.

Cuda
12-06-2009, 11:16 AM
I am a Gator fan, but all the Gators can do is tip their hats. They were beaten by a better team.

Marlin275
12-06-2009, 11:26 AM
First football game I have ever seen live on my computer!
there are so many commercials that I got a lot of work done, doing both.
What a great game
better than most NFL games!

The Hedgehog
12-06-2009, 11:34 AM
I am a Gator fan, but all the Gators can do is tip their hats. They were beaten by a better team.

You will be proud to know that the Gator fans I encountered showed class both before and after the game.

Donzi Vol
12-06-2009, 03:22 PM
I was there front and center. Great time.

I had a feeling I would see this soon. Kudos, my friend. Just so you know I wasn't pulling against your team. I was hoping that time would stop in the middle of the game so that neither team could win :wink:

Glad you had a good time, brother.

rtgogo
12-06-2009, 07:36 PM
Great game... War Eagle!

donzi racer
12-06-2009, 09:14 PM
My wife and her sister both graduated from 'Bama. Long ago, during the era of Bear Bryant.

Quite the game! We obviously hoped for a victory, but dang!

Very exciting indeed.

I did feel sorry for Tebow. As "showboaty" as he is accused of being, I thought his post game comments were classy, and demonstrated character.

Three reviewed plays all let stand which were good for the Tide. From all the angles they showed on the replays, all three of them were hard to tell.

No clear shot on the football crossing the line touchdown was shown.

No good angle on the did he (22) step out of bounds on the 69 yard pass reception (but there was a ref right there looking at his feet on that one).

No good angle on the knee on the ground/football cross the line lunge touchdown.

But, it is all history now.

Bill, I knew there was good reason to like you. Tell your wife & her sister, ROLL TIDE from Bama land! Tom

PS Tim Tebow is definitely a class act. He is truely like Superman. He sure did give it his all. He is really something else. Heres hoping he has a record setting Sugar Bowl. T

CJmike
12-07-2009, 08:06 AM
Hope it is their last win till next season.:wink:

Cuda
12-07-2009, 08:39 AM
Tebow gives it his all, and it showed by the tears in his eyes at the end of the game. He is truly a class act, from some classy parents.

Tony
12-07-2009, 01:18 PM
I was very bummed when Nick Saban left Michigan State for greener ($$$$$$) pastures. We've been mediocre since, and LSU/Alabama have been golden. In my opinion Saban is an excellent recruiter , disciplinarian, and coach. Not too big on the loyalty thing, but that comes with the job, I guess.

Also nice to see a tough kid from Flint, MI get some accolades...Mark Ingram. He and Stanford's Gerhart seem to be the cream of the running back crop this year, but as usual the Heisman voters like QB's better.

:beer:

Phil S
12-07-2009, 10:02 PM
How 'bout them Kentucky Wildcats ????

I know it's early and the Cats looked v. tired in the second half whilst UNC came roaring back.....but,.....WE'LL TAKE IT ! Woo-Hoo ! ;)

Yes, I bleed Blue, and yes, we still hate Laettner !! :)

WKR,
Phil S.