PDA

View Full Version : 1973 18 Donzi Project (NOT MINE)

Just Say N20
12-03-2009, 03:58 PM
Could be an interesting opportunity for someone.

I'm not sure how "restored" it is, as the picture shows only the hull with the deck off.

NJFASTECH
12-03-2009, 04:19 PM
This is 20 minutes away from me it looks like hull and deck no power I think I will take a look

scippy
12-07-2009, 09:35 PM
This is 20 minutes away from me it looks like hull and deck no power I think I will take a look

NJFASTECH, Did U check it out???

NJFASTECH
12-10-2009, 03:40 PM
NJFASTECH, Did U check it out???

Sorry I did not I could not resist the Ebay Hornet for the number. I did speak to the lister there is suppose to be hardware but no interior what so ever and seems to be an alpha transom assembly. If you look at the numbers to put it toghether I would think easy 12K and up.

scippy
12-10-2009, 08:38 PM
Sorry I did not I could not resist the Ebay Hornet for the number. I did speak to the lister there is suppose to be hardware but no interior what so ever and seems to be an alpha transom assembly. If you look at the numbers to put it toghether I would think easy 12K and up.

FASTECH, I took a look for myself the other day and found it uncovered and turning into a pond, pretty soon an ice skating rink. Good luck with the Hornet. If you need a hand I'm free to help, I'm right here in Jackson, NJ.........Where ya located?

NJFASTECH
12-11-2009, 05:17 AM
FASTECH, I took a look for myself the other day and found it uncovered and turning into a pond, pretty soon an ice skating rink. Good luck with the Hornet. If you need a hand I'm free to help, I'm right here in Jackson, NJ.........Where ya located?

Did you get to see anything else that goes with the boat? Very nice offer Thank You,We are in LBI. The Hornet is due to arrive late Friday.

scippy
12-11-2009, 01:22 PM
Did you get to see anything else that goes with the boat? Very nice offer Thank You,We are in LBI. The Hornet is due to arrive late Friday.

There is a tank, some deck hardware.......after seeing the hull not cared for I left with a bad taste......although, they beleive it will be snatched up
real quick............again, good luck with the Hornet and let us know what you think.

NJFASTECH
12-11-2009, 03:09 PM
There is a tank, some deck hardware.......after seeing the hull not cared for I left with a bad taste......although, they beleive it will be snatched up
real quick............again, good luck with the Hornet and let us know what you think.

Yes I saw the raw polyester resin work in the pictures which is not going to last without gelcoat over it.Why is it holding water?Drain plug clogged?
The Hornet is due in tonite about 9 PM.

scippy
12-11-2009, 08:01 PM
Yes I saw the raw polyester resin work in the pictures which is not going to last without gelcoat over it.Why is it holding water?Drain plug clogged?
The Hornet is due in tonite about 9 PM.

No drain hole was ever drilled.....hence, a big cup of donzi soup. Hope the hornet gets there safe and sound.