11-20-2009, 07:09 AM
Happy Birthday Amigo...Have a great one

gcarter
11-20-2009, 07:16 AM
Happy birthday Wayne!

Now go build a boat!:smash:

CHACHI
11-20-2009, 07:39 AM
Happy Birthday, Wayne. Now go follow George's advice.

Ken

BUIZILLA
11-20-2009, 07:39 AM
:hyper: :boat: :pimp:

HOWARD O
11-20-2009, 08:38 AM
:happy_bi: :yes:

Last Tango
11-20-2009, 08:42 AM
Happy Birthday, Wayne! We NEED to hook up and do some boatng together, again. Maybe run from Jax to Porkey's Landing together, in my boat.

Cuda
11-20-2009, 09:16 AM
Wayne stays young by watching all those daughters he has. :)

bobwpe
11-20-2009, 09:37 AM
:happy_bi: Enjoy your day Wayne, only one more year until the chicken project is done!:nilly:

Barry Eller
11-20-2009, 09:54 AM
:happy_bi:Happy Birthday:happy_bi:

onesubdrvr
11-20-2009, 03:34 PM
Thanks Ed / everyone!!!!

It is going to be an uneventful evening, my wife and I have a baby sitter, and we're going out with a couple of friends to dinner.

Tomorrow starts the garage cleaning for the deck removal on the 16 :hyper::):hyper: Finally, after nearly a year, I'm ready to start,.... :bonk:

Joe,... watching the girls certainly does keep me young,... I never know when I'm going to have to chase down some young guy and give him the smack down :pimp: :hangum::hangum:

Mark, any time,.... well, let me rephrase that, I'd LOVE to anytime ;) but with the family, scheduling can get hectic, but I hope we can hook up soon. I'm dying for another one (or two) of the "Gut Bomb Burgers" at Porkeys :yes::kingme:

Bob,.... i'm down to one year left already :confused::bonk:,... damn, I guess I better get busy :tongue::yes: Hope we can hook up again soon for lunch again, maybe with less time constraints this time lol

George / Ken / all ;)

I am finally ready to start, I've made arrangements for the PERFECT boat stand for the 16, got the garage near done, and have narrowed down the plan,.... as you all know, the only thing constant in life, is the rate of change ;) but I'll get her done, I assure you :D :yes: :crossfing:

Phil,.... we need to talk about the BH drive some ;) and although my life is certainly WANING,... some of us can only HOPE to make it to your age :wink::eek:

Jefe :superman:,... Mi' Amigo,... don't be a stranger, the girls :angel: miss 'ya (so do I), hope all is well and that you're being "good" lol

Again everyone, many thanks for the birthday wishes,... but I'm gonna go grab a shower then go get some wings :yes::kingme::wink:

Wayne

McGary911
11-20-2009, 03:38 PM
Have a great Bday fellow Scorpio. Nice to have a BDay fall on a Friday, huh?

:happy_bi::happy_bi::happy_bi: