PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Vol resting peacefully!

The Hedgehog
11-18-2009, 11:45 AM
It looks like he is experiencing total inner peace. Resting on a boat with some beer!

Or maybe recovering after he OG'ed the night before. I will let him explain the OG process.

The Hedgehog
11-18-2009, 11:46 AM
I guess that the pic would help.

Ghost
11-18-2009, 11:48 AM
Careful...the 800-watt alarm clock could cause quite a start.

Might even end up in a spilled beer.

The Hedgehog
11-18-2009, 10:56 PM
Careful...the 800-watt alarm clock could cause quite a start.

Might even end up in a spilled beer.

It would. Hmmm, I hope that he did not OG again. I did not see his truck when I passed Nickajack earlier.

Maybe he is in his company stealth mobile. He could have had an interview with Garth to sign up for a job as a "dude that hangs out in a marina."

I can hear it now. "Now don't be a pu$$y Dave. You are just going to have to drink it." Or something like that.

Donzi Vol
11-19-2009, 08:47 PM
LOL! I had a feeling something of this sort would show up on here soon. I'm honestly surprised it wasn't a picture of me in the v-birth still wearing the fleece and new balances.

For all wondering, here is the OG process: You meet a man named Garth at Hales Bar. You become intrigued by his greatness as "the guy who hangs out at the marina," and decide to have a drink with the guys on the Hula Deck. Then it's up to the Jager gods as to what happens next. The bottom line is that it's just not a good situation...but awfully humorous.

Hedge, have you found the spray paint and shower daisies yet?

The Hedgehog
11-20-2009, 07:30 AM
LOL! I had a feeling something of this sort would show up on here soon. I'm honestly surprised it wasn't a picture of me in the v-birth still wearing the fleece and new balances.

For all wondering, here is the OG process: You meet a man named Garth at Hales Bar. You become intrigued by his greatness as "the guy who hangs out at the marina," and decide to have a drink with the guys on the Hula Deck. Then it's up to the Jager gods as to what happens next. The bottom line is that it's just not a good situation...but awfully humorous.

Hedge, have you found the spray paint and shower daisies yet?

Face down in the Vberth! LOL. I think that I may have been too drunk to get a good shot at that. It is probably a good thing that we did not pull off one of our schemes. You were resting so comfortably that night. Face down, fully dressed (a good thing), wearing a fleece jacket and you were still wearing your shoes. We were either going to open up all hatches and portholes in the front to see how long it took you to wake up cold or throw on a comforter, close the door and turn up the heat. In the end I figured that you would hurt pretty good in the am so I did neither.

The spray paint to convert the repoed Sea Ray into a Donzi Black Widow is still a beautiful idea. I think that you could have a blast with us down in Hale's Bar. Especially with a free boat. I am sure that the bank would never figure out what happened to the boat.

In the end they are pretty much all Dave Boats!

Donzi Vol
11-21-2009, 10:52 AM
In the end they are pretty much all Dave Boats!

I've never been one to discriminate :wink:

By the way, I looked at one yesterday here local. It's not the one, but I have a feeling it's going to happen...

The Hedgehog
11-21-2009, 01:21 PM
I've never been one to discriminate :wink:

By the way, I looked at one yesterday here local. It's not the one, but I have a feeling it's going to happen...

I told ya, a 37 aft cabin